Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

128 mill sp eve char for sale

Discussion on 128 mill sp eve char for sale within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 128 mill sp eve char for sale

jump freighter and T3 ships owned, own corp, lots of goodies, pvp based

You cain't get better than this
Old 06/09/2012, 16:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What kind of offer are you looking for, I see that you are 1st poster but if the price is right I could take a risk. no pms or emails. all negations must be done through forums.
Old 06/25/2012, 22:55   #3

no problem.

its me taking the risk.

the character is very well skilled, presently training outpost construction to level V. this opens up almost every kind of structure to him for building.

129 mil skill points, now, and lots of goodies. price is $1800

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GOLD for Sale 10$ for 1 MILL US SERVERS
06/03/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies
hey i have some gold for sale 10$ a mill please send email requests to [email protected] i will email you back if i have enough to sell you or what i have to sell when you confirm you would like to buy that amount i will send you a paypal verified invoice once you have paid you can email me your gamer tag and ill meet you in game and drop off the gold to you ! :D US servers only
200 mill dil for sale
12/31/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i have 200 mill dil for sale on helion server. 18 euros, i would prefer british pounds which works out at £15 paypal only (cos thats all i got) you go first on any trades, i will prove i have the dil in game, thats no problem.
3b Kinah for Sale. .4$/mill USA Server
10/23/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Any server, Any side. 7b in stock. My legions Kinah (part of it). Selling .3$/mill on average..... Minimum trade: 60$ Maximum trade: 500$ Packages: 60$ - 200m Kinah
wts csro char (bardlvl63) with 1 mill sp`s
05/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
the char has 1 mill sp`s. all npc gear. and ~5 mills . the char is on alexander server. it`s bard cleric (rec div and holy word) . ...... trade it for 2 nice swsro2 accounts. or 2 swsro2 accounts+in game gold. no isro trades. or other pserver. we will use middleman or you go first.
[WTS/WTT] Char lv 77 Pure INT With over Mill Spoints (Saturn)
01/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED