Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 39m sp character +acc, tengu, caldari BS V, cov op, industrial V, HULK

Discussion on WTS 39m sp character +acc, tengu, caldari BS V, cov op, industrial V, HULK within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 39m sp character +acc, tengu, caldari BS V, cov op, industrial V, HULK

Willing to sell: Character with 39m SP…
Standings 5.0
No Kill rights, mission runner 4+++, with CNR fitted with t2, tengu fitted with t2 mostly,
Have 9m+ in missiles, 2.6m in drones,
Great skills in: scanning, trading, Caldari BS V, Industrial to V
25days from Chimera, 9days from Nighthawk.
HULK pilot, remap available… about 400m in cash, current subscription active…untill June.
It can: mine, manufacture, run lvl 4s, some 5s solo, scan, invent, copy, it can perma run Xlarge shield buster on CNR for missions.
You will get assets in net value and looking at lowest offer on market of about 2b, it includes anything from minerals to quafe ultra, to few HULK BPCs to genolution core implants, to some rare and collectors items.
It has its OWN hi sec corporation
It also has random assortment of ships, from zephyr, to daredevil, to raven, cnr, as I said tengu, to drake, with industrial etc.
It’s a ISK mending machine and while was playing actively could net about 100m per day easily doing exploration in hi sec.

Looking for a fair offer,I am also ready for a middleman, in that case, middleman should be endorsed and have lots of vouches, and ofc it should reveal his facebook name because I don’t use MSN for communication.

I think that fair to ask 100euros..for entire account. You will also get MANY MANY more then I wrote, thing is that If I write exactly what you will get then it can be easy that people figure which character is for sale.
I must add that character has completely clear history and is never been a scammer nor supported anyone in EvE wars.

P.S. Full list of skills is available on demand, but only if you are verified and "old" on this forum. Giving API or disclosing character name is not something that I think should be done because it can easily lead to character ban.
Old 05/22/2012, 01:15   #2

on top
Old 05/23/2012, 06:12   #3

offer changed to 100 euros, PSC, or western union.
To add: I am original owner.
Old 05/24/2012, 12:53   #4

Accepting moneybookers, also if you want third party safe sale I accept ************** webpage...because of fees there price there is 150$

sold via that site

Tags
character for sale, eve, hulk, tengu