Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT SWOTOR ACCOUNT FOR EVE ISK, PLEX, OR ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTT SWOTOR ACCOUNT FOR EVE ISK, PLEX, OR ACCOUNT within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT SWOTOR ACCOUNT FOR EVE ISK, PLEX, OR ACCOUNT

I have a lvl 50 smuggler with full battle master gear and 5 million credits on Swotor on the Jung Ma pvp server. I am looking for a fair trade of isk, plex or an unwanted eve account with an abundance of both but would even accept the items alone. This is for about 4 months of hard work plus $80 dollar deluxe edition with access to vip lounge and limted bonus items as well as founder title.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Eve-Online Plex - $9 per Plex (2 Minimum)
08/13/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Everyone I am an US based independent seller of Eve Online Items / Plex Plex (Pm me for more info) Prices are higher than before due to Plex price shooting up to 480-500M per plex Plex (2 plex minimum) 2-9 plex @ $9 per plex 10-24 @$8.50 25+ @ $ 8.25
WTB SWOTOR DELUXE KEY + 60 TAGEGAMECARD. ZAHLE VIA PAYPAL
01/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
einfach mal eure preise posten, will heute noch spielen mfg erwo
[B]Swtor / WoW Account [S] ISK or Plex
01/05/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 3 Replies
Titel sagt alles. Verkaufe meinen Swtor Account mit 14 Tagen Restspielzeit, da mich das Spiel einfach nicht so catcht :( Auf dem Account befinden sich keine nennenswerten Charaktere, drei Chars sind Level 11. Ich behalte mir das Recht vor, selber zu bestimmen, wer trusted ist und werde dann entsprechend mit dieser Person handeln. Selling my Swtor Account with 14 days of Gametime left. There are a few chars on the Account, but their not over level 15. The Battle.net Account includes 2...
WTS - SWOTOR beta account
10/26/2011 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 7 Replies
Hello. I have a full access beta account that I would like to sell because I don't have time to play it anymore. I apologize that this is in English and this is also my first post. I am not trying to scam anyone - this is the first site I found. Please leave an offer in the thread and I will contact the person with the best offer. Thank you and have a good day.
WTT Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account !
03/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys , I want to trade Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account lvl 75+ . Contact me for more informations: [email protected] Xfire: akasnake Thanks! :)