Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Eve Online Plex - Independent UK Seller

Discussion on [WTS] Eve Online Plex - Independent UK Seller within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Eve ISK & Plex - PayPal Verified - Secure Transfer

I’m an independent seller of Eve Online ISK & Plex from the UK, all of which has been earned legitimately.

Prices & Payment

1x Billion ISK = 20 USD / 15 EUR / 13 GBP
1x Plex = 8 USD / 7 EUR / 6 GBP

PayPal: Only accepted if your account is verified and do not use a credit card to fund the transfer. You’ll need a proven history of good feedback for large orders, 5B+.
Moneybookers: Preferred payment method, accepted in almost all cases.

Delivery

Orders will be delivered by direct trade in “Jita IV - Moon 4 - CNAP”. Please make sure you have a character in the station before you order to avoid any unnecessary delays.

Contact

If I show as away still send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Email:
AIM:
MSN:

Regards,
Skippie