Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EVE-Online Account

Discussion on WTS EVE-Online Account within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EVE-Online Account (Updated)

Hi All

I have account to sell via PAYPAL only. I am verified.

Account has 3 toons.
Main has 60 mil SP only in PVP and amarr speced
Second toon is a freigther pilot and PI toon
last is just a place-holder

Account is plexed till June 2012, has additional 12 plexes lying in Jita, 4 bil isk and archon carrier in fountain null sec.

According to my rough estimations the account is worth $1300, HOWEVER, since I don't use it anymore, ill settle for sub $1000.

PM or email me if you are interrested.

Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TheSecret™s G1,Prem und Account Online Store v2! 24/7 Online!The *Cheapest*
04/29/2011 - WarRock Trading - 12 Replies
Hey E*PvPers, Ich möchte euch hier mal meinen Online Store vorstellen. www.BL3CK.de Der Shop ist 24/7 online und wird falls er leer ist so schnell wie möglich aufgefüllt mit Warrock G1/Prem Codes und ggf. Accounts. Die Codes sind immer von PlaySpan. Kaufbelege werde ich noch posten.
Rare Endless Online Account. (For Conquer Online)
03/11/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a rare account on the test server of Endless Online (test.endless-online.com) This account contains a male lvl 16 panda with over a half a mil of items and cash, a lvl 3 Female Panda with lore white robes and a level 1 male skeleton. Pandas and skeletons were a rare one off weekend event in october of 2005. They are extremely rare in endless online now. One of them on it's own is worth alot, but since all three characters are on the one account and I can't split them.. I have...