Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 question's / idea's

Discussion on 2 question's / idea's within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 question's / idea's

Ok... I have these 2 kinda question's, I was wondering, your knowledge with hacking and stuff is so good, perhap's you could look into it and see if it would be easy,

First of number 1, Somehow, couldn't we make a teleport hack, Just find the value's / adresses whatever of the co-ord's were you are standing, and target your player then some how teleport to other coor's, (good for logging hehe)

And number 2: Ok, this is probably a stupid ideo but anyway's, Would it be possible to somehow make your eudemons improve by MANY MANY star mark's when you compose, My 28* Austin goes up by about 10 every compose, Is there any hack that would be possible to impsove the star mark?

Sorry if these are really nooby, I just wanna try and give you some idea's
Old 10/08/2007, 22:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
ello

im a bit new to visual basic(what you use to make hacks)
but exphack, created by rookie hacker, is a good program
there is a mount/unmount button click this in game and it will appear by your name that you are riding a 25 star mount
it wont appear as u on a mount but you will be running as fast as 1.
so i think it can be possible to make high star pets hack
you got to find the right adress though :]
and thats all i really know
Old 10/17/2007, 12:15   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
no u cant edit your pets but perhaps when we compose we can trick the game into thinkin we used a clover or conium jus a thought
and no u cant teleport like that closest i got to this was when i would freeze my value as one set coords and then i would click from my hack to the EO window and i would flash up therre and then move rapidly fast back to where i really am
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question's] Need some help.
09/08/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello i got some questions for ya. First off, im working on a Dupe-theory for an game and it involves a trade, from my basic programming knowledge it should be somewhere in the code something like a If statement checking if the item is registered or not. Anyhow my problem is that i cant find the address of that check / if-statement. So, now to the questions :P 1.Is there a program which records what addresses have been resently used? like a program keeping a list of addresses which...
Noob Question's FAQ
05/19/2010 - Kal Online - 119 Replies
Hier kann jeder Noob bitte seine Questions reinschreiben, damit nicht immer neue Thread mit Cooldownhack und so geöffnet werden -.-' Naja wenn ne Frage gepostet wird bitte nicht posten: "Omg Noob use Read Before Asking" Also hier geht es nur um alle Fragen. Here can every Noob post his Questions, cuz everyone openend a new Thread for Kiddie Things like Cooldown-Hack. -.-' And if a Question is posted not answer like this: "Omg Noob use Read Before Asking" Only Answers of Questions...
Question's to Rsro
05/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey i m new in rsro and i wanted to know : Is it possible to find any SoSun on Rsro ? If you bot will you get banned ? I know that are stupid questions but i wanted to know that.
[ksro] noob question's
01/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi i got on ksro some drops like sos / elixers and stones but for some reason i cant put them in stall (then it says you need to put a number between 0 ~ 1bill) so i though then i go trade it with some one, when the other accept i get a client crash :( and some other things like item mall and those arbic guys in each town make my client crash i tried some things like put my pc in korean language (contol panel > language, clock and region > change display language > korean and also...
[Development] Administrator Control Panel: Need idea's
01/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 22 Replies
I was thinking about adding more features to the Moderator item that I released that spawns monsters at the location you are standing at. But then I thought of spawning NPCs aswell and other things. Im going to create a new item that allows both of these things and I will name it the Administrative Control Panel. But I need more ideas for what this item can be capible of. Elitepvpers if you could have something, anything on EO private servers what would you like this control panel to do?