Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

They changed offline tg no more exphack:(.

Discussion on They changed offline tg no more exphack:(. within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
it sucks im using it for lvling and composing all that stuff but they come and just fix something with offline tg and we cant do this anymore its retarded
Old 07/11/2007, 02:45   #2

Just think about what they are saying...
"Aww **** they worked out another way to hack our game, thats retarded, we cant make money anymore"
I dont really blame them for trying. Finally they will fixed the glitch completely and there is no more 'exp hack'.
Just hope that you made the most of it while you could.
I know I did.

(Edited for past tense LOL)
Old 07/11/2007, 03:34   #3

well while its their job to entertain us enough for us to give them money....its my job to **** them off and make their jobs more difficult. here im gonna go get a GB and see what the heck is going on

<hr>Append on Jul 11 2007, 03:59<hr> well i looked into it...they definately fixed the glitch we've been exploiting....no more exp hack unless i get some crazy idea in the future