Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey boss hunters

Discussion on hey boss hunters within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well if you check logbot you will notice the new feature to enlarge the NPC's...i hope this makes it easier for logbot to click the npc's to begin with :-)

also i have added a feature to exphack (it doesnt really belong with exphack, but i didnt feel like making a new program) now you can shrink normal monsters, and also enlarge boss monsters. you will also notice that peoples eudemons shrink right along with the normal monsters :-) i can make stuff even smaller or bigger. i had madbulls taking up 3 screens earlier.

hopefully this will be a start at an even cooler hack. anyways enjoy everyone

<hr>Append on Jun 15 2007, 05:54<hr> ohhh i should of mentioned...i only edit the game memory, so if you restart the game everything will be normal size again

<hr>Append on Jun 15 2007, 06:44<hr> it looks like the addresses in memory change after you log out and back in..so im gonna have to figure out how to find them every time...if youre lucky you can figure out hwo to make the size adjusters work

<hr>Append on Jun 15 2007, 06:50<hr> in the mean time you can make the logbot NPC enlarger work fi you have a memory veiwer. just search for Grona or LogMerchant and put in the address for the byte value h64 (the letter "d") jsut above the name Ailsa
im gonna have to figure out how to make my program do this for us....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2007, 07:09   #2

How do you change the sizes and such? I found a bunch of handles but don't know how to do anything with them besides changing the value.

Like i found the handle which shows whats under the cursor, but i don't know what to do with it :/. Like move it to another handle if it exists.
Old 06/15/2007, 20:32   #3

changing the sizes of NPC's and Monsters is done in memory. if you search for MadBull in memory, you will find a big array of all the monsters (such as Odin and KingOfGelg even MadBullLvl2) the size of monsters is a 32BitInteger somewhere underneath the name. the size of NPC's is a Byte somewhere just above the name of the next NPC
Old 06/16/2007, 04:50   #4

thanks for the hard work. Can you locate the member address with Cheat Engine?
Old 06/16/2007, 07:59   #5

well i very rarely use cheat engine...whats the "member"??
Old 06/16/2007, 11:38   #6

opps I mean number,lol.
Old 06/17/2007, 08:37   #7

just search through memory for MadBullLvl2 with WinHex
Old 06/17/2007, 08:40   #8

heres a picture of me fighting a huge ogrelvl31 with some tiny ogres nearby...i adjsuted the new ExpHack address so if you started the game fresh, and didnt use offline tg (kinda goes against the purpose of ExpHack) it should be able to change the sizes of your monsters
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-142-1182062422.ibf (153.0 KB, 163 views)
Old 06/28/2007, 06:45   #9

Ok so i found the value for the size. How can i have it take place immediately? Right now i have to search or change another value for it to actually change in game.

I started messing with a bunch of other values with ogres and came up with these weird results:
-Froze the monster kill counter
-Created another new one ontop that starts at 0 with no icon
-Then later froze both counters
-Health bar dissapeeared

I was wondering, if we can edit the xp kill count and have it register on the server, we could get all the xp we want lol

screenie:

Old 06/29/2007, 01:36   #10

interresting idea about faking the xp kill counter...that data would however be somewhere other than in the monsters array. its also more complicated than number of kills, there is how close you were to team mates when killing monsters, and how much exp is gained form monsters...not entirely sure what to look for

the reason you have created new coutners and froze old coutners is simple, you are ******** up the monster ID's...the 32 bit number directly before the name is the monster ID sent from server...then you have the name..then somewhere after that is size and of course the monster ID on the client side...i only bothered to find size cause messing wiht the other stuff wasnt interresting enough.

you can however confuse the game into thinking madbulls are Spider Queens, i killed like 45 spider queens that way...however it was only client sided, good thing because i also killed monsters no one else has ever seen before too, i was so happy to see my kill counter on Odin disappear after i logged out. i failed to change monster graphics, i however didnt really try that hard either.
Old 06/29/2007, 05:57   #11

that makes sense.
Is there a way to find the location of the boss? I dont know where to start looking for something like that in memory. Its probably beyond that too.
Old 06/30/2007, 21:28   #12

as far as i can tell, only monsters/players/npcs that are within your screen are stored in your local memory. this does however mean we should be able to load up npc's onto our screen that arent there. as for players/monsters it would ineffective. i think im gonna get to work on loading up npc's...the games memory is big but not too big for me to find the spot
Old 07/02/2007, 10:04   #13

I was messing up in monsters.dat

The results:
Change size
give me flowers when monsters dies.

so we need to find the where is the spawn efect of the monster and add fowers giving when boss monster spawns )
Old 07/17/2007, 17:23   #14

hey rookie wats ur chars name in game? and wat server u play on i hope to see u around if ur on NY server
Old 08/10/2007, 06:25   #15

i saw already in game such a small monsters boss called "ghostlvl**" in dm his size is minor than you have those ogres"but it hits like 20 times harder than normal ghosts and his lvl i dont remember!