Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How is the easter event done.

Discussion on How is the easter event done. within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well the easter event is a great way to get yourself some eudemons
It is preaty cool, it only takes you 30-610 seconds to get a wite egg, make it a colorfull egg and go hunting to fill it up with souls (this takes a lot-the hardest part)
a better way is tu simply look at this link :
Now some tips : -try not to gather a lot of white eggs - one or to are enuf, after you make it a colorfull egg you will kill lots of monters to get 20 sols, and you are going to get lots of eggs.
- I didn't see any dference in the speed with which souls are gathered when killing bigger lv monsters - so all monsters are ok ( you will probabely get this when you will see lv 100+ guys killing mad buls
- try playing at night, less people to kill you and the monsters (I am at +02.00 time so I need to play in day time to have the same efect)
- try going to the eudemon *** to trade easter eggs with eudemon eggs, he will give you the most valueble eudemons, going to Yart in elven city gives you a good chance of winning a saint dragon
- going to the chief emissary is the best of course he gives you the chance of winning a super eudemon at only 7.2 mil (you need to feed your egg 100k each hour the more money you feed him the better the eudemon) if you are 1 day late for the event you can forget about winning a super eudemon - I payed the first 100k 3 hours after the event started, so I have a good chance ( I am going to wake up once a hour the next 3 days (uncool-but big reword)
If you have tips post them here.
Old 04/07/2007, 20:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
i guess isnt the mdef patk good to?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sro - Easter Egg Event
04/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Weekly Server Inspection Completed Mar 30, 2010 Hello. This is Silkroad Online. In order to maintain a pleasant gaming and smooth patching experience, weekly server inspection of all servers has been completed. Game Inspection Completed : Mar 30th, 2010 17:30 Silkroad Standard Time - Easter Day Event has been applied - Beginner Premium Package Sales are now available
About Easter Day Event
04/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Golden Easter Eggs with lots love in Silkroad Online. Silkroad Online has prepared a 2010 Easter Day Event. The event would last till 13th of April, 2010 for all users. Silkroad Easter Day Event 1. Find Golden Eggs on the field. 2. Talk to anyone of the eggs. 3. Either one would get a random buffs for 5min. or get lucky. 4. Random lucky users would receive Pandora Boxes or Key of Bloodlines.
Mabinogi: Easter Event
04/05/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
Easter will arrive a bit early for Mabinogi players but they will have a blast finding fossilized Easter eggs. Digging up one of these prizes will give players candy and stat boosts. Easter Egg Hunters looking for a new way to hunt eggs will enjoy an Easter event starting tomorrow in Nexon America's fantasy life MMO, Mabinogi. Players who participate in this event will be rewarded with sweet treats and stat boosts. As players collect eggs laid by the hens of Erinn, they occasionally...
easter event look before u say its old
04/15/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
up the event with painted eggs all my tut that goes of npc u need 2 talk 2 then //the colour u end up with scholarWu-Jim-william-bandithead-coachlin//brown Minstrel-veteranhong-PharmacisMuMu-William-tim//r ed coachlin-PharmacisMuMu-william-scholarWu-Minstrel/ /blue PharmacisMuMu-coachlin-william-jim-Minstrel//pink William-BanditHead-CoachLin-tim-jim//green tim-william-minstrel-pharmacisMuMu-Mr.Free//yello w
EASTER EVENT 2007
04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 39 Replies
JUST TYPE IN WHAT YOU RECIEVED FROM THE EVENT THIS YEAR What I got: 7 firesticks 3 monster transformations