Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help identifying a cheater...

Discussion on Need help identifying a cheater... within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help identifying a cheater...

Well i've been reading in the hacks/exploits section about speedhack and Legion gate jumping hack. There is a legion on the server I play on who manages to get inside legion land, to the pole and shield before the gates are down... My question is, is this them hacking? Also, is there a way to make it so the hack doesn't work... same with speed/zoom hack..
Old 09/02/2010, 21:53   #2

the leg war winners close the gates (they can let another legion in to give them a head start) cause some legions take turns wining, so while everyone is beating down the gates, the inside legion is halfway to victory
Old 10/22/2010, 20:46   #3

lol.. it doesnt work like this......

#1 the legion that holds the map is outside at spawn place killing any1 is not allie...
#2 the legion that is its turn to get the lw map is inside before gates close and after
the lw start they attacking pole and shield....
#3 the legion that holds the map is the only one that can enter the castle even
if the gates r closed. so the legion that is its turn to get the map enters the castle
before the gates close.
#4 NO1 can open-close the gates.. its on system commands.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
identifying effects
06/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
so what i want to do is to remove most of the visual effects and leave just a few witch are worth keeping if anyone else played with the effects before and knows their names in the ini file please post for the following: ss fb cure adv cure stig 2fold
Identifying a Good Server
02/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
1. They (the owner/s) actually have a cool username, or use just their name in general. Proof of this Qonquer - Cool, Servers good Ultimation - Cool, Good server Hybrid - (Biased?) Cool, Good server Andy - Normal Name, Good Server XMasterrrr - Bad Name, Bad Server koio - Bad Name, Bad Server 2. They understand how to port forward.
To All cheater...
09/11/2008 - RF Online - 19 Replies
Republic Act 8792 of Philippines Electronic Commerce of 2000 SEC. 33. Penalties. – The following Acts shall be penalized by fine and/or imprisonment, as follows: 1. Hacking or cracking which refers to unauthorized access into or interference in a computer system/server or information and communication system; or any access in order to corrupt, alter, steal, or destroy using a computer or other similar information and communication devices, without the knowledge and consent of the owner...
Cheater gegen cheater...
05/06/2008 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
hi leute ich wollte mal wieder seit langem mit diablo 2+addon beginnen im offenen b-net jedoch habe ich ne frage: wie kann ich am besten meinen karakter gegen die anderen cheater schützen? (ich sterbe öfters als ich cheater töte^^) also zb fast jedes/jedes mal blocken und so
metdove identifying tool
06/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
i serched all over this forum, i couldnt find any tool . i tried encypt tool, but real dove is still same size with the rest. plz, can any1 help me out?