Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upgrading Things

Discussion on Upgrading Things within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/09/2007, 07:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
i agree with u cradle coz i upgrade also my super blade up to +12 just for 19 norm yellow and make it lvl 98 without using super vio and u know guys redstone is so important coz as wot i sed earlier u can make super ur stuff w/out using the very expensive super redstone, believe me i also make me blade and helm from unique to super by just 8 reds and i got super blade +12lvl 98 and 1soc helm +11lvl 99.im serious guys,believe me
Old 02/09/2007, 22:26   #32

elite*gold: 0
if you look close enough the thing that shoots lightning is a SuperLeopoldSword ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RF 2.2.3 Upgrading
05/20/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
closed
Upgrading +1 to +4
09/06/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 134 Replies
how to craft ypur weapon can fail but your weapon not break ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- hello all.i have recipes how to craft your weapon can fail but your weapon not break...i try it and success until +4..this the recipes: 1. For +1 use tier3=3 pcs 2. For +2 use tier4=2 pcs tier5 =1 pcs 3. For +3 use tier5=2 pcs tier4 =1 pcs 4. For +4 use tier5=4 pcs
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
Nid Help To Upgrading 100%
06/19/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
i have find of all forum about 100 % upgrade ,but i am still not get it ,so can anyone teach me a toturial WPE for 100% upgrade success