Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading CO account for EO pets!

Discussion on Trading CO account for EO pets! within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I will trade lvl 127 warrior, 103 water tao, and 70 archer ... all non-reborn and without items. On server Kylin. I want thunder Tinna and thunder MdefPdef and socket MAGE helm +12. If interested let me know! I MUST receive pets and items first before I give you account details!
Old 11/07/2006, 22:51   #2

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed
if you want to trade , use the account trading thread
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading some Nice Pets+Cash for Naked g1+account
08/21/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi as in title im looking for a Fujin on Nemesis m33-g1+ or Nemesis Nangin Fujin original Faction m33-g1 , no gear needs to be on the account or items Im offering a 100% Falchion and 500m-1bill for a Decent Account Pm me / reply here or add me To Msn , il show you the stuff in game , i will require the Account 1st seeing as what im trading will be worth more than the naked account thanks [email protected]
WTT Account for R5 pets!!
12/20/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
105 Bishop 93 BS 55 Cm 45 Fighter Account is practically bare there's really nothing on it no pets no equips! for more info pm me i'll gladly answer any questions u may have! ty :)
Trading Steam account for Salamander rupees,pets or accounts.
10/19/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
I am trading a steam account in good VAC standing for salamander server items,either rupees,pets or accounts are fine, best offer gets it.person must have vouches or be willing to go first.If you have prior sales I will go first. that is the account and what is on it also i will sell the hl2 extra separately if anyone wants to offer on it.http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8016/accountb. png
Help with fixing trading high star pets
10/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
If some one knows how to fix the problem where u cant trade a pet higher star then 110 can u please let me no how to do it. An thanks