Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

training grounds bug

Discussion on training grounds bug within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was leveling my war and his eudemons in tg when i decided to dismiss one and it kept dealing damage even though it wasn't there i'm not sure how i did it and no i'm not bragging but i though it would be interesting for others to know. don't believe me? theres screenshots below also i think it was the eudemon that caused the bug cause it was 4 levels higher than me and i still summoned it without ***'s blessing its wierd anyways theres some screenshots below prooving it

Old 11/07/2006, 03:05   #2

idiot they got ur name now. they can ban u. remove ur name.
Old 11/07/2006, 07:27   #3

lol
Old 11/07/2006, 14:38   #4

I don't think he will be to bothered to lose a lvl 24 account.
Old 11/07/2006, 20:22   #5

there not going to ban someon for a bug in the game. Any scripting problems that cause bugs aren't gorunds for a ingame ban.
Old 11/08/2006, 04:49   #6

i don't care if that account get banned its my noob account. my main acount is lots stronger

also it wasn't a major bug so i doubt they'll ban me for it
Old 11/11/2006, 03:21   #7

its a bug..this game is a beta..they're not gonna ban someone for stumbling on a bug.
Old 11/11/2006, 21:15   #8

lol my demons are 10 lvl higher than me and i still sumon it without gods blesing u noob