Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

When i logged in last 10/24/06, i got EPs

Discussion on When i logged in last 10/24/06, i got EPs within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When i logged in last 10/23/06 and 10/24/06, i got EPs when a window says You can get your Eudemon Points from Humphrey. Then i got 1380 EPs. When i logged in my other character, he got some too. Why is this happening? I also heard many players that they got EPs too. I also heard that players can get EPs every week. But if all of this are true, the game will be too fair! and there will be no hardwork in finding nice items and all of us are rich or whatever.
Old 10/24/2006, 11:34   #2

Old 10/24/2006, 14:55   #3

wel..i heard that its because it was the GM's birthday....but it only works if you have a char logged on 20th Octoboer.....check the announcnemtn on eudemons online.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLEASE HELP I LOGGED SAME ACCOUNTS!
06/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hi All,, Im Making A Private Server binary 5065 but when i logged the accounts test i logged a PM and now i dont know how to create so that i put any acc and pass and i logged same char.. =( Please Help me to this problem and my npc's is not on real place please help,, [email protected]
New way to get logged in :D
01/28/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 33 Replies
OK!So getting in with 1st try: 1.Run sro 2.Fill ur account data 3.Fill code BUT DO NOT press the confirm button! 4.Wait 4-6 mins! 5.Press confirm ,Pwned and u r in ;) +karma if helped :rolleyes:
Im tired of getting logged out in tg >=|
07/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey every1, yeah um this is actually my first post and well i was wondering if theirs any kind of program were i can toggle graphics on and off as i please. So like pheonix and hurculese dont give me soo much lag when i tg at night, cause im so sick of laggin out after 10 mins, extremly hard to lvl without tg =/, anyone got any suggestions or links to som kind of tool or anything? thanks for your consideration =)