Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottery

Discussion on Lottery within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/27/2006, 06:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by chrisbond@Nov 26 2006, 21:49
the only trick i could suggest is to pick one at random and use the same box for all the time, my friend did that when the super mons were released and got 3 of them.
Which box does he use?
Old 09/22/2009, 15:06   #17

its just by luck or i guess TQ knows who should win
Old 09/22/2009, 16:35   #18

its all random and its all luck theres nothing you can do to get better items case closed
Old 09/23/2009, 14:26   #19

As to all the rest in the game - there are some set rules to follow, without any tricks. Those are rules in general - if you know how to get stones, unique, elite or just refineds with bonuses from random monsters, you also must know that it works "in general" - you may have to kill a few hundreds of monsters to get, say, violetstone.

It is all decided by random generator and the same applies to lottery - all you need to know is what exactly can be won from each type of box, after that build your strategy.
In general - doing lottery is cheaper than buying stuff from someone else.

Pink boxes - luck pots and ThunderJuice. Not good for making profit because you can also win RebornSpheres (untradable), but good if you need that stuff for yourself. However, if you manage to win TJ, it pays off.

Brown/Green - all good boxes for making profit. If you sell all stuff, you can make around 10% profit in average. But I would advise to stick to Brown ones - stuff is cheaper, but on other hand - easier to sell.

Orange - so, so. I would rate it in the same category as Pink. Choose them if you need that stuff, sell junk you don't need.

Roses (blue box) - well, that is a waste. If you need those roses, go ahead, it will be cheaper than buying from others. Other than that - roses are not for profit.

Regarding gears - they are random and can come out from any box except blue ones.

Edited
Old 09/23/2009, 21:19   #20

u might wanna edit the roses box to say what color it is
Old 09/26/2009, 01:26   #21

i heard if you pick the same box everytime you get better stuff
Old 09/26/2009, 06:27   #22

elite*gold: 246
If you have looked at a EO database you would know that the server keeps tracks of your lottery experiences in two fields "big_prize_fails" and "small_prize_fails." I don't fully understand the system but basically as you do the lottery and get "crappy" prizes these numbers start to go up slowly. When you get good prizes these numbers go down in chunks.

The higher these numbers are the better chance you get something good, but at the same time every time you get something good there is a lesser chance you will get something good the next time around. So although the exact prize you get is random the "level" of prize crappy/good/great is calculated. So if it seems like your getting **** all the time expect a big pay out to come soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2009, 11:48   #23

Well, that might be basically true, I still haven't got my testing server installed to test it(ya, I am lazy ****, not even bothering making bot for that new Treasury quest), but there are some other variables affecting it too - good old char level rule and number of people that have done recently/are doing lotto at the same time.

Also - I might be wrong, but each lotto attempt is counted separately, so, after TQ implemented this re-lotto, you have a lot more chances to get something good. The best winnings in one day was TJ and socketed helmet on one char and 12x 8* XOs + 3 superviolets on another.
Old 09/28/2009, 12:29   #24

No Tricks

I mainly just stick to click the 2nd try at it button if you get crappy stuff just try again for a few more ep helps a whole lot.I really think you get better odds when you give up what item you get the first time.Works when you wanna get 8* and 12*'s.But everyone here is right there is no trick to it.Did anyone ever hear about the super prize though?Supposively you can get a prize that has a lot of stuff in it like 500 million gold and other stuff.If this is a myth then **** never hurts to dream.
Attached Images
File Type: gif th_th5089495.gif (6.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Ravenclaw.jpg (35.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 09/28/2009, 12:48   #25

Lotto

anyone think that maybe when you paypal that maybe tq raises your chances a bit for buying ep?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg valdemort.jpg (3.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg draco.jpg (4.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg dumbledoor big hug.jpg (5.8 KB, 48 views)
Old 09/28/2009, 22:48   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by surewhynot333 View Post
anyone think that maybe when you paypal that maybe tq raises your chances a bit for buying ep?
you never know its most likely random but if tq has a hand in it then you never know what in hell they could do
Old 11/05/2009, 10:42   #27

This is like in the CO Section, no there isnt anyway to gain better items.
Is all about luck and and everytime use a box it changes items in all and all boxes can give the same. And after a box is used, it dont say the next box is a super item, it first says when you click on it.