Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.Dnp extractor.

Discussion on .Dnp extractor. within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/06/2007, 10:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
try change it to .rar
Old 10/29/2008, 22:44   #17

dont understand =p
and can some one scan its for us plz
Old 10/30/2008, 02:28   #18

Maybe its just soo simple...lol

Heres the command I input:
Code:
C:\Program Files\PRIVATESERVER>dnpextract paladin2/effect/skill/skill419_1/6.dds
the results:
Code:
DawnPack Extractor. Coded by Sparkie
www.packetbusters.com

Extracting paladin2/effect/skill/skill419_1/6.dds from paladin2.dnp
Unable to export file
I have read over the batch files also included and even tried those, they failed with the same error. Any clues would be nice I bet its something that will make me feel stupid afterwards.
Old 11/06/2008, 09:48   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnu View Post
Heres the command I input:
Code:
C:\Program Files\PRIVATESERVER>dnpextract paladin2/effect/skill/skill419_1/6.dds
the results:
Code:
DawnPack Extractor. Coded by Sparkie
www.packetbusters.com

Extracting paladin2/effect/skill/skill419_1/6.dds from paladin2.dnp
Unable to export file
I have read over the batch files also included and even tried those, they failed with the same error. Any clues would be nice I bet its something that will make me feel stupid afterwards.
doesnt work for new client or dnp files
Old 03/22/2009, 05:08   #20

ok so if ne1 has a new dnp extractor or w/e or just has the c3.dnp file for eo completely extracted and would be willing to send the stuff or a place to get it to me pm me plz
Old 03/25/2009, 11:18   #21

C3.dnp is 300 megs, **** too big to upload it somewhere. Instead of that, you can unpack it by yourself, cine there are only 2 types of files in it - C3 and DDS.
Of course, you will not know the file names, but at least you can see the contents.
This is how I do extraction:
1. First 32 bytes is the header - starts with DawnPack.TqDigital and then some junk added.
2. Then comes unknown DWORD (unsigned 4 bytes) - I presume it is the version of packer since it is the same for all DNP files.
3. Then - number of files in package. DWORD (unsigned 4 bytes).
4. Now comes file header part - consisting of 3 x DWORD. If you have read the number of files, then this part is just (number of files)*12 bytes. Not sure about the whole format, but first number is file ID (for now I don't know how it is calcualted from filename till unknownone comes back with details), then, think it is offset and size. Last 2 are XORed with something, see the .
5. Now the actual files come. I extract them by searching for file headers - for C3 files it is MAXFILE C3, for DDS it is DDS. So, as you navigate through package, search for those headers, once you find it, assume you got the start of the file and read it till you get a different header. Once you are done extracting files, just check if the number of files you got is the same as number of files written in header (just to double check, since MAXFILE may contain MAXFILE somewhere in the middle for data, not for header).
Thanks
3 Users