Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Necromancer server?

Discussion on Necromancer server? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Necromancer server?

It's been a while since I've looked for a new server that has this class, and I was wondering if there are any around that do.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NECROMANCER
04/04/2014 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hi looking for a privet server that has necromancer char in it to play on any one know of 1 .
necromancer?
08/17/2013 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
anyone try her out yet? is she any good? can her raise dead be used in tbs?
[WTS] Necromancer 39 30€
03/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen GW2 Account (Digital Deluxe Edition) Digital gekauft Necromancer ist Level 39 mit Gw1 Account verknöpft ! Halle der Monumente: Belohnungsrechner ~21h /age
[WTT/WTS] Necromancer lvl 80.
11/28/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it. I wanna trade my Necromancer for somebody who can buy me Eternal WoW points, or I will trade it for a good Steam account, Rift, LoL account. MM or YOU go first. Skype : Mustafa.alkurwi EDIT : forgot to mention, the account is clean.
What do you think of Necromancer?
11/07/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
It’s said that new role necromancer will be released in MMORPG. So what do you think of the necromancer? Is it a good magical killer or physical killer or both? What skills he/she will have? Does it deserve us to paypal for it? I mean if he/she is good enough, I will create one. Anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you.