Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EO map Tutorial

Discussion on EO map Tutorial within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EO map Tutorial

Hello,I can't find any guide on how to make an eo map ? like what programs to use or what or maybe even video tutorial ?
Old 05/08/2015, 19:42   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Nothing like this that I am familiar with ... some tries and soft that maybe will show how map look could be found... pretty thats all ...
I dont think even under CO section there is something like this released or described
Old 05/10/2015, 03:21   #3

There is something made for CO just isnt released im afraid
Old 05/18/2015, 13:06   #4

does any one have a full list of opcode for the game ?