Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEED HELP] Pets mount not walking!!!

Discussion on [NEED HELP] Pets mount not walking!!! within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [NEED HELP] Pets mount not walking!!!

Hello all members elitepvpers,
i need yours help. My problem is the pets mount not walking when i use the skill chainchops. im forgot to fix it. How to fix and what should i do? I will most thanks to helping me...
Old 04/11/2014, 10:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
check it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] Walking on Mount.
12/11/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I was wondering if anyone here knew how to fix this problem where all the new Mounts I add I just end up walking on it's back. Here is a Picture of me walking on it's back, aswell as it's INI files.
WoW KEY Reittiere Mount Haustiere Pets
08/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo Mounts Ich Verkaufe Herz der Aspekte für 15 Euro, Geflügelter Wächter 15 Euro, Himmelsross 15 Euro. Haustiere
Walking On Mount?
09/03/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
hello all members here..i would like to release this mount here..but before i release it i just need some help..sometimes while im start to mount the character walking in the mount for a sec..for sure i have read the thread by revolution and funhacker said it must be in immediate.ini..so i would like to know which part im missing in this file then i will release it completely here..here the pic for mount i said.. http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2836/fishbi.jp g...
need help find new pets and mount codes
05/27/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hey guys i need help to find some codes for new pets and mounts does any body know were i can find it or can some one give me the codes thanks.
[Help]new pets and mount
09/23/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hey teachers :D 1-can someone talk to me how i can add New pets and mounts , pleas ???? 2- can someone talk to me how i can change lvl vip for other , pleas ????? 3- how i can change compas rate ????? Thanks