Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who Can help me setup Eudemons Private Server?

Discussion on Who Can help me setup Eudemons Private Server? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who Can help me setup Eudemons Private Server?

Who can help me setup eudemons private server, I will pay for $50 usd or more depending on the knowledge that you will share with me I am a fast learner...
Old 07/07/2013, 08:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use you may find it helpful.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Setup a Eudemons Online Server [can run in vista]
09/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 25 Replies
Setting up your EO Server Server Guide 1. make sure you have at least 1GB ram!!! 2. Download & extract the server files wherever you like. U can get server files form others too. Eudemons_phdev.rar Rar Password : phdev 3. install mysql 4 or 5 - MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Downloads 4. set 'test' as root password in you mysql configuration wizard 5. Extract files from data.rar to mysql installation directory(C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server XX\data) 6. copy your whole installed english...
Eudemons private server
04/29/2009 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
i have an eudemons private server and i want to convert all prices of shopping mall into gold...anyone knows how?:D
eudemons private server
12/28/2007 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
well i just came with this idea ummm i dont know if it's right or not i heard that conquer server.DAT r the same as eudemon server.DAT and conquer have a private server since we can log in to eudemons using conquer account ID cant we just use the same programs and files that make the conques private servers to make one for eudemons