Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]ItemType.

Discussion on [Question]ItemType. within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]ItemType.

Hello.

Hey guys i've been playing eudemons about 2.5 years ago and there was a thing called ItemType which could tell you what will hatch from the eggs, it was mostly used for the white ones...
my question is that if someone has this tool?
Old 04/23/2013, 15:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
TQ have changed their data file format and nobody has cared cracking the new format. At least hasn't published

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] itemtype
02/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
how can translate my itemtype??? i mean it's in chinese i wanna translate it to english........: :o:o:o
question about Itemtype.dat
01/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I have used itemtype.dat files in the past but for some reason they are not working I tryed using the software provided to me from the other section of the forums. I had Co running and then used the itemtype.dat software but noting shows on the ground that stands out the item but in my inventory it shows the Letter of the class but not when its on ground. Any ideas how to fix this?
Question ,itemtype
04/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
' I can create the most pet there when I will not buy it, what I did wrong? http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4536/18800131.jpg
ItemType.dat Question
07/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I was Editing my itemtype due to the new patch 5035, i edited just the moonbox command tokens and i saw about 10 types of differnet moonbox, can someone check this, maybe a specific kind of moonbox allways give good items. if somone can try and understand the differences plz post here ty
Question: ItemType.dat....
06/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Has anyone fully deciphered the itemtype.dat.... I mean like I can tell theres items for 3 different qualities of normal, then ref, uni, elite, sup... I was wondering though how the client stores the +1 or the "Fixed" factor of it... well maybe the fixed items have their own item # but what about the +1.... It has to be stored somewhere... ie memory?? Can anyone help me determine where the value is stored? Choco im sure you know since your cotobo yells at me when ever I pick up a +1...