Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{HELP} Boss Hunting

Discussion on {HELP} Boss Hunting within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation {HELP} Boss Hunting

hi all,, anyone plz attach to me the boss maps for new patch 1130 and i will be very thanks to him and thx guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
info for boss hunting
05/27/2010 - EO Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
ok ppl many ppl think theres a way to always get 5 reds or more from a boss but the truth is u cant always because first there are three kinds of boss refined boss which gives ref equip and vois and yellows only unique boss which gives unique equip 2 reds is the limit for red drops and some vois and yellows last elite bosses gives u i dunno how much reds but i think they can give up to 7 reds now dunno when i hunt boss like i get lvl 88 boss (elite boss) i get 3 reds from it and some elites...
Boss Hunting tricks
04/25/2010 - Eudemons Online - 112 Replies
Okay I've heard there are ways to kill boss so as they drop reds and sockets every time... it has something to do with the method of killing them, if anyone can help me out and tell me how this is done I'll be much obliged!
Marzell's AMAZING Boss-Hunting Hack!!!
12/25/2008 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 50 Replies
It's been 57 Days, and The hack has finally been fully Developed. This hack was created by 7 of the Best EO Hack Coders. Believe it. It's a boss hunting hack and it's pretty good. Firstly, i will explain what it does and how it works step by step. Login and goto a map ( for example DarkMarsh ) and open the hack. For example, if your at DarkMarsh you would Click 'SearchMap' in the hack, then click 'DarkMarsh' then click 'OK'. After you do that the hack will tell you What Bosses are...
Boss hunting
12/31/2006 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
hii guys.. i am lvl 92. I really wonder how to do boss hunt in this game.. The boss drops sick when i hunt it with a lvl 92 char.. i do remember they drop loads of items.. when u hunt them with low lvl char. I have tried to get them to last blood and kill with low lvl demons. that dint work well. I know lots of ppl do good boss hunt with their main demons itself. It would be great if u guys can teach me how to do boss hunts.