Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuDemons Copy

Discussion on EuDemons Copy within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EuDemons Copy

I dont know how many of you have found the game CrazyTao but its a copy of eudemons almost completly, they changed the graphics but everything else is the same, If anyone would have the time im sure the logbot and other bots/hacks for eudemons could be converted easily.. Would be great for those of us that have desided to start playing CT, for those of you that havnt found it yet the web addy is: ct.91.com

Oh.. And your existing CO/EO/ZO (any tq game) Account will log you into Crazy.. **Just one more corner cut by TQ
Old 01/04/2008, 18:24   #2

Crazy Toa looks gay Eudemons rulez again
Old 01/06/2008, 04:06   #3

If anyone else is interested in hacks for CrazyTao, I would be glad to make some. Drop me a private message some time and we can discuss details.
Old 01/10/2008, 01:00   #4

I was playing CrazyTao and everything is same as Eudemons except that they added Jump like Conquer Gem's look the same but with a diffrent name, anyways would be nice if anyone would make an offline hack or logbot