Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Editor needed or explain how to

Discussion on Map Editor needed or explain how to within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Map Editor needed or explain how to

how to edit maps...? anyone knows?

there is my idea... edit any map and put lotto chests on it, so you dont have to pay for them but thet NPC/box will be solid TQ code, only in wrong place.

PS...want unlimited trys at loto....duel somebody strong... when you loose your hp will be o/7000 or whatever
when go OfflineTG, sigh back on and do lotto with your hp l ike that
....i hope it works for you
Old 12/12/2007, 05:49   #2

The EO Client I think only has data of what coordinates are impassable or whatnot. The client doesn't know something is there unless the server tells it so. This means that lotto chests will not spawn on the client unless the server tells the client to do so.
Old 12/13/2007, 06:23   #3

orochisuke is correct. only way to make lotto chest appear is hack the game into loading one, lotto chest are treated like an npc (ive changed graphics of npc's into lotto chests before)

you can change maps files by copying and rename them...this however is pointless because the client checks the map file to see where it can go, the server confirms you can walk somewhere and pushes you back out of spots your client may of been foooled into letting you into...ive seen people walk through walls in the past so maybe a benfit could be found in editing the map files, maybe