Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Should i make a eudemons memory tool

Discussion on Should i make a eudemons memory tool within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,592
Should i make a eudemons memory tool

Hey guys,

If people can supply me with the memory address's i can make a memory tool and also if you find memory address for char status and the value for a fast xp skill ill use it to make it a speed hack
Old 11/30/2007, 21:14   #2

how can we find the memory thing and i will help u
Old 11/30/2007, 22:21   #3

you can make a speed hack? plz do it. we have all been dying for one
Old 11/30/2007, 23:15   #4

i added u on msn talk there
Old 12/01/2007, 04:45   #5

only memory tool i wanna see is something to edit what npc/monsters are on the screen...i know the general area of this data but all i can figure out so far is invisible/visible when i edit the other stuff in the general area i tend to crash the game
Old 12/05/2007, 08:07   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiehacker View Post
only memory tool i wanna see is something to edit what npc/monsters are on the screen...i know the general area of this data but all i can figure out so far is invisible/visible when i edit the other stuff in the general area i tend to crash the game
same here although i did tend to be able to change the size of windows and wat choices were there although they still did the same thing the choices were spose to do in the first place