Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Guides & Templates > EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Where can i find the DDS Files for inventory and Eud bag?

Discussion on [HELP] Where can i find the DDS Files for inventory and Eud bag? within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I have no idea just reply below please thankyou

Similar Threads Similar Threads
09/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Literally what the title says , I have no idea just reply below please thankyou Also which files they are please if you can. :D
How to find fb and ss dds files
07/09/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Hey! guys i really need help on how to find the dds files for ss and fb. i know how to mod, i just cant find them. Or how do you make one?
[Question]How to find Inventory Slots on private server?
06/03/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys , i found a tut how to find the inventory Slots via UCE (with small meds and medium meds) . But this doesnt work at most of the private servers ive been on. I just dont get a the final addresse :/. Can you guys tell me how?
Help me to find inventory slots in china please ^^
02/25/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hello like in thread tittle , can any 1 help me find inventory slots in china server? because 47 / 48 doesent work for small / medium meds.
cant find bot files???!!???
04/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hey ich hab den neuen isro (1.58) und dazugehörigen softmod installiert wie ichs immer gemacht habe un bis jetzt gabs auch keine probleme.jetzt aufeinmal steht nachdem ich im silkroad fenster auf "start" drücke:"cant find bot files".....ich hab aber alle alten datein durch die neuen erstetzt....das hat bis jetzt wie gsagt immer geklappt...aber jetzt kommmt dauernd diese warnmeldung.weiß jemand wie man das behen kann??? thx julius