Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Artists

Discussion on Hiring Artists within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Hiring Artists

Hello,

I've been involved in the Conquer Online community for many years and run a number of servers for that game. The file structures and methods of editing are 99.9 pct identical to Eudemons so I thought I'd throw out my job offers here in this section to improve results.

What is the job?

Re-texturing existing garments to make them look unique
Re-texturing existing effects to make them unique
Creating custom 3d models + textures for new items
Combining existing/re-textured effects with new weapons/garments/etc to create new content

Does it pay?

Yes, I pay per item created and the amount depends on what's being done (obviously simply re-coloring a garment can be done in 5-30 minutes and pays less than completely re-designing something + pairing it with effects).

Generally I pay between 10-50$ per item.

What sort of content do you expect?

Here's some examples of the past work I've created or hired others to create for our servers.

As you can see there is a wide variety of style and quality. It's mostly about being able to just create something new to keep the game fresh for our players.

If you are interested you can send me a private message or reply to this thread.
Old 06/02/2016, 06:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you find out how to add custom items into EO be sure to send me a IM, I can spend all day making custom stuff.
Old 07/24/2018, 02:46   #3

this should be interesting
Old 02/24/2020, 18:40   #4

Still looking for that kind of service?
Old 03/06/2020, 18:11   #5

up
Old 12/29/2020, 09:26   #6

elite*gold: 20
post has been made in 04/12/2016, 00:27