Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An Iconic Sword Pack

Discussion on An Iconic Sword Pack within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
An Iconic Sword Pack

I've been pondering on making an iconic sword pack as the name suggests. Containing swords from different games such as Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Zelda, and so on. this topic is to see if you the consumer would pay $30 usd for said pack and to gain an idea for weapons you would like to see made, they'll of course have super effects, be fully custom meshes, and the whole nine yards. yet i digress, post on this thread if you'd pay my asking price and if so give an idea of weapons you'd be interested in seeing in the pack.
Old 06/17/2012, 00:22   #2

Which Paymethode?
Old 06/17/2012, 00:27   #3

I've yet to decide. I'm waiting for feedback and to have the pack complete before i even decide what payment method. but i can assure you it wont be paypal as i'm not messing with the refund system **** they have

Tags
eudemons online, eudemons online mesh, final fantasy, mesh