Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanna ake It~~

Discussion on Wanna ake It~~ within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5460
Question Wanna ake It~~

Hey guys i was just wondering do yall want to create a sever together? If you do just comment yes or no and text me your number. i can pay for it if it only credit card availible. B.T.W(by the way) i have now a paypal account.
Old 01/28/2011, 21:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol that's .... different from what people usually post here MY ANSWER IS NO
Old 01/28/2011, 22:46   #3

Unhappy aww okay

aww that sucks then but okay.. im still looking for member to join and help me make a sever.so people please comment a yes or no even if you dont want to just comment a little no.
Old 01/30/2011, 02:17   #4

Can you list your experience as a developer?
Old 01/30/2011, 02:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ash View Post
Can you list your experience as a developer?
So So. but i have PayPal so i can pay for items if needed.
Old 01/30/2011, 17:36   #6

elite*gold: 90
i guess you do not understand the system

if you got a creditcard or not , it has nothing to do with developing

if you want to co operate with some1 then the other persone expect that you have certain usefull skills or that you can take care about certain things

not like we see it here , you just ask if some1 can make a game in your name but you can not provide anything in return ( you pay to get it developed)

so my answer is NO

Greets From PowerChaos
Old 01/30/2011, 21:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
i guess you do not understand the system

if you got a creditcard or not , it has nothing to do with developing

if you want to co operate with some1 then the other persone expect that you have certain usefull skills or that you can take care about certain things

not like we see it here , you just ask if some1 can make a game in your name but you can not provide anything in return ( you pay to get it developed)

so my answer is NO

Greets From PowerChaos
you tripping with a creidt card it mean i can PAY for the items that are needed to create a sever. for example websites the sver items etc etc.
Old 01/30/2011, 21:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]RageIsName[PM] View Post
Hey guys i was just wondering do yall want to create a sever together? If you do just comment yes or no and text me your number. i can pay for it if it only credit card availible. B.T.W(by the way) i have now a paypal account.
He now has a PayPal account that he will use to screw you over with, he has donated on FR over the past few weeks and EVERYTHING was sent back due to the fact that he uses stolen credit cards, anyone need proof feel free to e-mail me for all the paypal reversal receipts i have.
Old 01/30/2011, 22:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise32 View Post
He now has a PayPal account that he will use to screw you over with, he has donated on FR over the past few weeks and EVERYTHING was sent back due to the fact that he uses stolen credit cards, anyone need proof feel free to e-mail me for all the paypal reversal receipts i have.
????? uh i NEVER played your sever so i dont know what you are talking about misses louise32
Old 01/30/2011, 22:12   #10

***** are you really this stupid? you just sent me a pvt message on HERE about me banning you, would you like me to post that wonderful convo to? I have been around this forum long enough for people to know I DO NOT LIE unlike some we could mention, I am gathering all receipts from paypal and a copy of the message you just sent me and i WILL be posting them on here for all to see just what a lying scammer you truly are.
Old 01/30/2011, 22:15   #11

you haven't? oh really? so shall we post paypal logs and ip logs and see if the people that run elite want to cooperate with paypal while they investigate you?
Old 01/30/2011, 22:15   #12

kk

but can i ask you ONE thing? why are we arguing right here i dont like being mean and all but your really tough so if you wanna argue call this NUMBER 911 it okay just call and tell me how you fell kk
Old 01/30/2011, 22:22   #13

first off please learn how to spell, second please either grow a brain, or seek a scientist that you can pay with your "credit card" to give you one through stem cell, transplant or whatever other means he/she can. so you can comprehend some of this, btw 911 is in the U.S. hate to rain on your parade (sarcastic if you cant tell) we are not in the U.S. so again an epic fail on your part
Old 01/30/2011, 22:23   #14

Because people of this forum need to know what kind of a person you really are, you CANNOT pay for ANY services that ANYONE provides for you and if you do we ALL know it is with a stolen credit card!

In the rar file you will find some interesting messages from him to me on pvpers regarding his ban on FR, remember now he has never played my server "so he says" you will also find some screen shots of my paypal account where you can clearly see his transactions being held by paypal, they say due to "fradulent use of a credit card"

His main chars name on FR was imhay
ip is: 72.219.11.127
password: ee2938093f0d51671020f48be3ee82ca
Login: eudemonz123

I know he has other chars if anyother server owner requires anyother information regarding this particular player please feel free to message me with what you need and i will help out as best I can.
Attached Files
File Type: rar pics.rar (329.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 01/30/2011, 23:37   #15

Rage u should quit now bro, reason people arent responding to ur post is you are skill less or your a lazy guy who refuses to read the many guides that teach u step by step, just quit now bro, you cant handle running a P server, which takes work and time, so grow a brain and stop acting like ur a low life
Closed Thread

Tags
create, eudemon, online, pirvate, sever