Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Translating

Discussion on [Question]Translating within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Translating

when i translate the Db sometimes i get the same words / translation over and over again it seems like everyone in game says the same thing lol , is this normal or Google translator has something wrong with it ?
Old 01/28/2011, 13:40   #2

Mine done this , is it like when you click any NPC when you log in it says somthing and all of them say the same thing but when you click the floor its gone and it dosnt do it no more ?

msg back maybe i can help u
Old 01/28/2011, 20:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post
Mine done this , is it like when you click any NPC when you log in it says somthing and all of them say the same thing but when you click the floor its gone and it dosnt do it no more ?

msg back maybe i can help u
i know what your talking about but , thats not my question lol ! im asking is it normal when your translating cq_action to get the same translation over and over again which means .. same words for different IDs
Old 01/28/2011, 21:27   #4

elite*gold: 5460
i guess so it happened to me...... and i still figure out why yet.....
Old 01/28/2011, 23:46   #5

elite*gold: 20
translate yourself, create your own database...

using a translator just **** up your cq_action
Thanks
1 User