Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Server]ACME EO

Discussion on [Server]ACME EO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 01/28/2011, 14:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post
are u sure .?cyberghoser and dibiase same people .?
Old 01/28/2011, 14:38   #17

well maybe different but his name is Aaron i think
Old 01/28/2011, 18:26   #18

elite*gold: 20
Youtube: This channel is no longer available because the user closed their account.
it was available yesterday, but not today, coincidence? I don't think so.

Seems that our Greek friend Theo akka cyberghoser1 isn't just a prick, he's a coward aswell.

edit: You can spam his twitter

And finally: his name is Theo Kouris, he's from Athens and 30 years old.
Removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by idunnoV2 View Post
You know what the sad thing is? Both you and nooneatall had been gone for MONTHS before this happened, but when you come back its to appoint a new guy to be in charge while you and nooneatall can go back to not coming online. That's how I see it. nooneatall said it himself, that you guys were 'semiretired' and that cyberghoser was in charge of updating things and bugs, did it cross your minds anyone can pretend to be good ONLINE? I respect the owners of my server but you guys need to care more about the server and if you do care then show it, not just show up for huge problems.
I do look forward to seeing ACME back up with the things that MaC said.
---Death21
With all respect, but we do have other things to do in life. We could close the server, but we didn't. Time goes by, interests change and we get new opportunities. We kept some people taking care of in-game problems, sadly Jay did not deliver, so we wanted to put new guy that would move things for players. Don't blame us, because we wanted to change things. It's not straight-forward that the ones who started something need to continue in getting deeply involved forever, mainly when it's done in free time. We actually try to fix the server ASAP when it's down or when database's broken.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2011, 18:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
With all respect, but we do have other things to do in life. We could close the server, but we didn't. Time goes by, interests change and we get new opportunities. We kept some people taking care of in-game problems, sadly Jay did not deliver, so we wanted to put new guy that would move things for players. Don't blame us, because we wanted to change things. It's not straight-forward that the ones who started something need to continue in getting deeply involved forever, mainly when it's done in free time. We actually tried to fix the server when it was down or when database broke.
forcer i understand what you try to say..even i am just new members here but i really see with honour and respectful..you are doing a good job.you are care about everything...so ahrd to get people like this nowdays..keep it up whatever is the best for you and all its always the best
Old 01/28/2011, 22:06   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
With all respect, but we do have other things to do in life. We could close the server, but we didn't. Time goes by, interests change and we get new opportunities. We kept some people taking care of in-game problems, sadly Jay did not deliver, so we wanted to put new guy that would move things for players. Don't blame us, because we wanted to change things. It's not straight-forward that the ones who started something need to continue in getting deeply involved forever, mainly when it's done in free time. We actually try to fix the server ASAP when it's down or when database's broken.
Forcer, i hate to burst your bubble about Jay, but..............
Which GH/GM was in the game more often than not?
Who spent time handing out the donation items, player issues, dealing with botters, as well as trying to play the game?

The answer is Jay.
He couldnt do db stuff as well because no-one would show him what to do! And you have the temerity to come in here saying ''he did not deliver''.
He did everything he was asked to do, and then some.

I looked up to you, and the Acme server, as standards to achieve. But now i see you are just the kind of person who wants to blame everyone and everything else, when you should look in the mirror and criticise yourself first.

Why dont you tell everyone the truth about server 2, about how you deleted the files by mistake?
Yes people, he did do that.
But he blames others for not delivering the goods, when he cannot be bothered to admit his own failings! Typical!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2011, 23:20   #21

karnyge, I did point finger on me when s2 got deleted, you're probably having memory loss or something.
We gave access to Jay to get learning about how things work, we did it the same way for ***'s sake, don't tell me that he did not have chance to get the things done!
I thank Jay for everything he has done for the players/server. I'm just trying to say that we needed someone who would refresh the gameplay a bit. I was not having any intention to replace him.
I know that I did not spend lots of time last year, and I tried to explain why ITT. I don't want you to thank me for anything, I did it all for fun and to learn something, but I'm not comfortable with blaming me for not doing something that "should" be done.
Old 01/29/2011, 00:25   #22

I think in order to keep this thread on topic and to keep finger pointing and blame pointed in the deserved direction we should focus on the obvious....

With the prospect of Acme being given a new lease of life Cyberghoser's words of good intentions where believed....however..a respected member of this forum deliberately set to the task of destroying Acme. Cyberghoser...with malious intent, made promises to Acme owners that he would bring new developments to the server. He had previously had access to Acme's ftp and data when he held the position of PM sometime ago. He did not attempt to sabotage it then so why he choose now is somewhat confusing to us all. Sadly we now know that he deliberately seeked being appointed PM again with his only intentions being to destroy it.

As anyone is well aware within the private server community, words are about as much as we have to go by when our resources are over the world wide web. Cyberghoser has been around along time in these forums and been helpful and informative on many aspects of client and db work. Not for a second did anyone think Cyberghoser was going to take down a community that has been going strong for 3yrs. Sadly now that he has succeeded in ruining everyones hard work and I dont mean just staff members but the dedicated players of Acme, it would seem there will be no alternative but to start from the beginning.

I have it on good authority from nooneatall that NO ONE, under any circumstances will be entrusted with the postion of PM again other than that of the owners... forcer, nooneatall and BiG-MaC.

Anyone with any questions can msg me on msn and I will, as always do my best to accomodate you. For those of you not sure as to who I am..I am...Cagney
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2011, 00:47   #23

Correct Cagney!
But I made my point, Jay being accused of ''not delivering'' was untrue and unfair.

Yes Forcer we all have to learn thru trial and error, mistakes made etc etc.

And as for Cyberghoser, or whatever his name is/was, he should be banned from this forum and community for doing this.
Thats just mine and a few others opinion, but as we all know about opinions and a**holes i wont bother waiting to see it happen.
Old 01/29/2011, 01:33   #24

rageisname: are you GM fetish or addicted? seriously man get real, every single fking server you see or you hear about that has ppl in it, you wanna PAY money or ask for Staff rank...when you dont show to be more productive than useless
Old 01/29/2011, 01:39   #25

Received Thanks: 1,242
sorry to hear about all your years of work lost thanks to one ******* i wish you all the best in getting your sever back up and running again. you just have to hate ******** like the guy that did this to you.

anyways good luck its one of the great original severs keep up with the good work yahs all do over there at acme eo
Old 01/29/2011, 04:46   #26

forcer i am mad like you bro... and i didnt know peoples ar capable to destroy others work just for fun :|
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2011, 04:55   #27

Received Thanks: 1,741
Firstly thanks for those that are supporting ACME, sorry to those that have lost more than the staff.

For those that think forcer does not accept blame. He admitted to the mistake of server two almost right away even after I said it was pointless in doing so.
Forcer is taking more blame here than he should, I was being constantly hounded by players to get an updater, I was training someone for a few weeks on stuff but he was not ready to have full access. Then cyberghoser came along, sadly I trusted someone that had proven trustworthy before. All he will succeed in is making ACME stronger than it's ever been. With the state the database was in it made it very hard for me to implement some very fun/new/exciting ideas for ACME.

As for blame there are only 3 things to place blame on here. Trust, Me, CyberGhoser. As for him being banned here, it's really nothing to do with Epvp and it's not like he wouldn't be able to come back. Let's just hope no one else decides to trust him.

Lastly let's try not to get banned/infracted, there will be a thread you will have free-roam of whatever you wish to say to me without being banned from forums and I will do my best to keep my responses true and mature, as long as the posts are on topic of course.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2011, 05:11   #28

Now we cannot blame noone,cuz was a big mistake and we must learn from it .
Old 01/29/2011, 13:38   #29

Sorry to say, this isnt the first time that a server lost all data.

Not the owners , but allways other people have done it.
I cant beleve this all.
Many times i asked for a good Backups , we have maintenance every day, so its easy. !!
I think some person was too high and then decided to do like this.
I think only Forcer is a very trusted person and we soooo misses Big Mac.
Thanks Jay for do this again.

I make my legion in 3 years and now all gone.
But remember we allways will stay the best legion ever.

Oh yes, my bp was 10800 .........

Hello,

2 days before the server goes down, Conan told allready that this should happen.
He had the best legion ever .
Because he did all correct they couldnt ban him. So thats the reason all must be deleted. Thanks a lot Jay.

We cant beleve that onother then the staff can remove the server from net and removed the harddisks and deleted all data.
This happened before more times at the server from Jay,s dad.
Also all data lost more times .

I asked allready many times, make a backup after maintenance so this never can happen again.
Thanks Jay, you did nothing with my advice.
Sorry people i had 10.800 bp this is crazy to lost all, not only for me but for all nice players.

I know the data still is aviable and not is destroyed so i realy hope they bring all back online.
Hope see all soon.
Old 01/29/2011, 15:17   #30

Learn to read, It wasnt Jay who did it.
Someone called Cyberghoser did it.