Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It's Like Stuck

Discussion on It's Like Stuck within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It's Like Stuck

when i walk in front eudemon composing .. it's like stuck .. it must walk far from eudemon composing .. then i can go in .. why be like that ? have some idea ?

here some screenshot ..

Uploaded with
Old 01/23/2011, 16:01   #2

u sure u moved the right composer ??
Old 01/24/2011, 00:35   #3

Check on the DB for the composer and Go all the way to the right it says size_front,Size_back,Size_Left and Size_Right, try looking at that and try putting them down to 0 on each one see what that does also do the one, inside DB dno if that realy matters but you can tryit, i never realy thought it was much of a problem but try it and tell me if it works
Old 01/24/2011, 07:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post
Check on the DB for the composer and Go all the way to the right it says size_front,Size_back,Size_Left and Size_Right, try looking at that and try putting them down to 0 on each one see what that does also do the one, inside DB dno if that realy matters but you can tryit, i never realy thought it was much of a problem but try it and tell me if it works

i have do what u say before i posting this thread .. i have write 0 that column size_bac, and bla bla bla .. and restar my server .. it doesnt work .. can any one solve this problem .. ?
Old 01/24/2011, 07:25   #5

hmmmmm. did you try Client side, and can you explain more do you run into the NPC and it pushes you back or completely STICKS you in one place and u need to relog toget out, if so try relocating the NPC see what that does or use a different NPC ? whereu can run though it msg back if that one works
Old 01/24/2011, 11:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post
and can you explain more do you run into the NPC and it pushes you back
yes .. that's my problem ..
Old 01/25/2011, 21:19   #7

check my released below the spoiler will help you i think its the latest one datbase released so far i dont think anyone will released the db like i do go and use it wisely appreciated the *** gives..mostly here released much bugs also but i think i make a sincerely sacrifice for all people in elitepvpers so here the released i gave to you and you can use mythwar client and patch for perfect combination! enjoy