Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legion Gate

Discussion on Legion Gate within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legion Gate

hello all...
How to edit the legion gate hp. Coz my second gate did'nt show hp bar and its very difficult to open it. I did search about the topic but i only found the thread that talking about shield n pole only.

hope someone help me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help about legion
08/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
thanks any way Problem solved. :)
Getting past the gate in legion wars
07/20/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Ok I cant do it yet, but im thinking i mgiht be getting closer...maybe. hopefully some of you new hackers out there can help out. anyways in las vegas server legion Vegas_Kings owns the map, so i edit address 7ad13c to a value of AC05 (1452) and poof im part of the legion. this also makes the gate become an NPC however when i click to talk to gate i dont get a pop-up message asking me to cross gate, such as when i used a char that was actually in the legion the legion keeps kicking my...
[BUG]Legion
05/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
My DB That Will Make a bug 1 Month That He Comes On When This Happens Now this. If they can answer Thanks:mad:
legion gate
07/29/2008 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
alright i bet alot of people wana know how to jump the gate... how do these people do it with no problem... i figured it out.. go to ur eo folder under maps go to scene and find citygate-a delete it.. then go to legion land walk up to gate and guess what its not there... then u can hold ctrl or whatever u jump button is and click on other side then bam ur over.. xD remeber to thank me after u do it:cool:
Legion
01/14/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Someone have the legion working because after i restart my server the legion dissapears