Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Remove eudemon egg hatch time

Discussion on [HELP]Remove eudemon egg hatch time within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP]Remove eudemon egg hatch time

How to remove eudemon egg hatch time.It really sucks to wait 1 hour for egg to hatch.
Old 12/04/2010, 07:19   #2

I do not think you can. The only way is the bacth hacther and vip lvl 7 is instant
Old 12/04/2010, 07:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by <>Sexy<> View Post
I do not think you can. The only way is the bacth hacther and vip lvl 7 is instant

Ok thank you
Old 12/04/2010, 07:20   #4

or u can use pm command ./hatch_all
Old 12/04/2010, 07:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AziQ View Post
or u can use pm command ./hatch_all
Thats only for PM.I want all my player can
Old 12/04/2010, 13:23   #6

Received Thanks: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoyorep View Post
Thats only for PM.I want all my player can
i think i have a way and ill make a query for it , ill test it out and release it ^^

and here's a way for now

make everyone start as vip 4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] How to remove eudemon star rank?
03/11/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hey it's me... the guy people think owns a lame donations server. I'm looking to learn how to remove the eudemon star rank... not in msg server but database.. and i mean if i give them their 500* pet i want it to have no rank because players voted and they think it is unfair.
[HELP] Won't Hatch
11/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Some demon's on my server will not hatch. When you put them in hatcher they simply will not hatch. When it says they are done if you click them it asks you if you want to remove them from the hatcher. I waited like 12hrs for one to hatch and it never did.. if anyone has any input on the subject of how to solve this issue it would be greatly appreciated.
remove blocks after time
02/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
hey hey, i have got a question. when a char got already 1st and 2nd bann and after 6 months or after 1 year the char didnt use any programms / tools in this time... will jm remove the 1st or 2nd bann ? so that we gets the normal punishment of 1st and 2nd if jms security detects us again ? i think, after 1 year after the 2nd block its unfair to block the char for all time.. what do u think about that ? gives any ideas to ask jm friendly to remove the blocks after a time ? regards
[REQUEST]Mount Eudemon become 10 Star after 1st time hatch
12/19/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
As we always know that Mount Eudemon usually become either 3/4/5 star after first time hatch. Can someone teach me how to make Mount Eudemon become 10 Star after 1st time hatch. It is important because some player don't want wasting time composing Mount Eudemon. Sometimes players want their ID including their mannequine have their own 10 Star Mount Eudemon. Sometimes not all Saint Bear cannot be composed but almost all Saint Bear cannot be composed. So I have to buy many Saint Bear...
how to hatch euds that are 60* :D
02/08/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
first i want to thank pfj511 he made this and i may post it :D go 2 ur query in navicat or sqlyog and paste this update cq_grade set rarity = 6000; 6000 = 60* u cant make it higher else the euds wont hatch :D