Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]FortuneMouse

Discussion on [Help]FortuneMouse within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]FortuneMouse

Anyone got any idea of how to find FortuneMouse in revo db cause i can not find that npc anywhere lol hope you can help first thing iv been stuck on :P
Old 12/02/2010, 04:37   #2

do u mean its not in cq_NPC ??
maybe u missed the ID
Old 12/02/2010, 04:45   #3

iv tryed looking for it and its not there and how can i miss the id i dont even know wat the id is for that npc iv tryed alsorts and it still isnt there thats why im asking if anyone knows the id or somethink
Old 12/02/2010, 05:06   #4

Quote:
[NpcType100]
Name=Elysium
SimpleObjID=100

NOTE:THIS IS EXAMPLE .!
open up your game and find the npc .remember the name of npc .then open npc.ini .push ctrl+f .type in name of npc that u want to move .then see the quote above .the red one is id of the npc .next open your cq_npc .same push ctrl+f .then paste the id .if u find the id see column cellx and celly .cellx mean your x coordinates .y mean y coordinate .so change the coordinate and put it where u want to put .and restart your server .finished .

so the sort things is :

1.find npc in game
2.remember the name of npc
3.find the npc name in npc.ini
4.copy the id
5.find the id in cq_npc
6.change the coordinate
7.finish
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2010, 05:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AziQ View Post
open up your game and find the npc .remember the name of npc .then open npc.ini .push ctrl+f .type in name of npc that u want to move .then see the quote above .the red one is id of the npc .next open your cq_npc .same push ctrl+f .then paste the id .if u find the id see column cellx and celly .cellx mean your x coordinates .y mean y coordinate .so change the coordinate and put it where u want to put .and restart your server .finished .

so the sort things is :

1.find npc in game
2.remember the name of npc
3.find the npc name in npc.ini
4.copy the id
5.find the id in cq_npc
6.change the coordinate
7.finish
hahaha funy iv done all the ages before u put it and it never worked telling me how to move a npc are u kidding me iv knew how to move a npc since i started making Private servers. plus u went wrong i asked where the npc is cause iv looked in cq_npc and cq_dynanpc and no where to be found and i think the name is chinease and i tryed to search by the cords and still wont appear i just dont know wat the id is......

i didnt mean move i ment find :P
Old 12/02/2010, 06:04   #6

in first post u ask how to move npc .lol .
Old 12/02/2010, 06:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AziQ View Post
in first post u ask how to move npc .lol .
yes i got comfused when i was typeing easy to do somethink wrong i ment find lol