Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSERVER Untoldlegends

Discussion on PSERVER Untoldlegends within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 05/17/2011, 00:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
I didnot take the options Lmao, i cant even remember anything about your server expect the idea of it lmao... if i took the words tht u used or that Npc i would say yes i did.. because honestly its a npc with text on it that i couldnt careless about ... Your making a smal deal a big deal

Yes i admit i took the idea of it but none of the text did i .. i played your server about 4 months ago before creating my own server... i didnt even have the client i just got the idea off a player of making it so i did .. and if u dont like it you'll have to suck it up because I done the coding if i didnt do the coding for it ... i would clearly just take it out for you, i aint that type of person to be nasty about the work ...

If you would like me to change the Text or anything else ... Msg me in a Private message and i will Change on Been asked to...

# Credits have been added to the above post for the "idea"

#Edit - I didnt steal any of the Writing because i just rememberd that... the one on Acegamers had a Selection from Silver Iron and Gold ... mine has Just 1, and u can exchange only silver - gold not iron..

Added a pic for more proof

Post #2
Ok well, Untoldlegends is a great Server, But Due to people not playing very much and Never donating... We are going to be working on the server today... and making it alot different, and making it down to standard meaning The whole database will be Wiped out, meaning all accounts and items and pets etc will be deleted... soo.. For the time it will stay up and running as usual, We will be working on the Database in a few mins.. Once the new Database is sorted it will be Input into the Server untoldlegends.. and we will be starting again, so if any one wants to join untold for a fresh start, please do come along and try the new database out After we have finished ... I will keep you all updated on this matter

Post #3
Sorry bout 3xposting but i thought since this is my ad, then i will (bumping the Ad back to the top so people will notice this update)

Well... The reset has been made Please come in and check out whats changed will edit the above info later on in time but for now enjoy the new ways of untold
Old 06/12/2011, 06:42   #32

Please do not bump threads if your post is the last one in the topic, you should edit the post.
Old 06/14/2011, 14:31   #33

I wil join and try the server,is there taking 40-60* for 1 compose
if yes then i will stay there for a bit long time ))
Old 06/16/2011, 07:20   #34

Its standard rate compose, 6-9 some pets, 9-12 some pets depends hope you enjoy
Old 06/20/2011, 19:55   #35

I've cleaned this topic. If you have an issue with this server, then post it on their forums. This is not a place for people to bicker about what is better or worse.

If the fighting continues, I will have to start issuing out infractions.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
eudemons, online, pserver, server