Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Advertisement] Introducing DivinityGaming

Discussion on [Advertisement] Introducing DivinityGaming within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 10/25/2010, 23:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
i will join it looks good ill try it.
Old 10/26/2010, 22:41   #17

Downloading
Old 10/29/2010, 20:29   #18

=) glad to have you join, please dont forget to register in forums for updates.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2010, 22:02   #19

Received Thanks: 1,054
can i play a lil
Old 11/21/2010, 05:40   #20

Tried to register, times out every time.
Tried to download client, wont connect.

I dont know about anyone else but i got to say this -
THAT IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN AMONGST THE PSERVERS!

@MIZTENSHI AND DEADPOOL, MSN ME ASAP PLEASE
Old 11/21/2010, 16:06   #21

ive added you, some players are having issues registering its IE idk i haven't experienced it but some do. try Mozilla it works perfectly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2011, 11:05   #22

Love this sever. For any1 who is looking for a low rate server, try this one.
Not to slow, but also not to fast. I was getting tired of servers where in one hour you are max lvl and have 100* pets.
Old 06/21/2011, 19:54   #23

elite*gold: 433

Please refrain from posting unless you have something productive to say here. Spam is unwanted.
Old 06/21/2011, 21:22   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukester View Post
Enough with the thank push! I could report you! Quit making multi accounts just to thank yourself.
what the hell are you talking about? anyone who's "thanked" me for w/e the hell their reasoning are, is there business. i don't care about the thanks button , unlike some people Mr. "Dont Hesitate By Clicking thanks", begging for thanks? i don't care about being thanked on any forum, i don't get anything out of the "thanks" button, maybe you need the net attention that you go asking for thanks. any "thanks" i got are from a different section.
if your referring to the 2 who for some reason was doing that thanks button all over this thread idk who they are, deadpool was moderator at the time if that was me he would have infraction me and he didn't because its not me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2011, 07:07   #25

s0o0o0 0wn3d. Oh look I just thanked you, holy s*** you must be thanks pushing lol.

err i mean good luck with your server
Thanks
1 User