Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Selling Eudemon In Shopping Mall

Discussion on [Help]Selling Eudemon In Shopping Mall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help]Selling Eudemon In Shopping Mall

i try to put Cheetah eudemon in shopping mall and i did and it worked when i put it as /awarditem but when i try to buy it from shopping mall i can't find it in my inventory after i buy it....can someone tell me to solve this problem
Old 10/15/2010, 00:42   #2

Does it actually purchase it from the shopping mall? If not, make sure its in cq_goods. Otherwise, make sure that the egg is in the itemtype.dat and that the icon for the egg is in the data/egg folder. Also worth checking that the ini/ani files link to the right places if the previous don't help.
Old 10/15/2010, 01:09   #3

i checked all u said and still the same problem
Old 10/15/2010, 01:16   #4

If you /awarditem the egg, can you see it in your inventory then, or does it just not show when you buy it from the mall?
Old 10/15/2010, 01:31   #5

when i buy it from the mall it's not show in my inventory....but when i use /awarditem it's show in my inventory
Old 10/15/2010, 15:15   #6

elite*gold: 246
Is it taking away eps/pps when you are trying to buy it?
Old 10/16/2010, 16:02   #7

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
when you see item under SM + you can get this item via awarditem and only problem is that you can't buy it from SM then there are 2 possible reasons only:
1) cq_goods - you didnt put properly this item inside this (you didnt at all or not properly!)
2) your items has wrong data under (emoney) EPs (meaning you made this item as 0 eps or just more expensive then your char posses eps...)

99.99% sure that if symptoms are like listed then solutions will be like 2 listed...
Check 100 times them (even delete and make again ensuring are ok) then try and there is no force I would be aware of to prevent you from taking this item from SM.

regards
Thanks
1 User