Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Request LuckBursts* + other questions

Discussion on *Request LuckBursts* + other questions within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation *Request LuckBursts* + other questions

Ok here we go i got a few questions .

Question 1.

I was just wondering if Demons online or if any one else whos got this Can they release this ? The luck bursts where the y add like 500 to a pet (5 stars ) and then the ones tht add 1000 i need this if any one can help me here Thank you,

Question 2.

Can any one give me a querry to The VIP map So in the VIP map when you kill a Mob you get eps added to your bag (autos eps)

Question 3.

I am useing the Revo Client And Data base If any one can help me with any quests that would be awesome I tryed useing the Quest ermmm Daily event
But it just crashed the server and we had to roll it back 3 days to get it to work again so if you can help me thank you very much !!!!!!! Thanks!!!
Old 10/05/2010, 22:48   #2

@stedabest321
If you search you would be able to find all what are u asking about also backup ur db be4 runing any query
@Night-Assasinsy
i suggesting if you just have something usefull to say post it if not just keep ur keyboard away
Old 10/06/2010, 03:43   #3

1.U can create any amount on luck burst by using the same luck potion in normal db.. just increase the limit of luck for ur pet in db and create new luck potion to increase in any amount of luck u want.

2.U can create any map to be a vip map.. let say.. u create new catamaze just for vip members.. create a npc to check vip levels and only allow player with vip level 7 or others to enter.About the auto eps.. theres alot of release here contains it.. so look for the code.. even Revo DB that u use also have this.

3.If u are talking about my daily event that i released last time.. i tested on revo db.. no problem.. just dont forget to add file in your server folder or the msg server will crash due to it cart find the data for the new maps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2010, 10:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukleuz View Post
1.U can create any amount on luck burst by using the same luck potion in normal db.. just increase the limit of luck for ur pet in db and create new luck potion to increase in any amount of luck u want.
I dont get it lmao sorry but yeh i got the event working buddy ermm can you help me add me on msn plz buddy if u dont wana help tis cool but im guna steal some more of your releases there awesome
Old 01/24/2011, 15:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukleuz View Post
I think you have to edit MSG server also
Old 01/24/2011, 20:39   #6

Received Thanks: 1,054
correct anything related to changing levels limit / luck limit would be from editing the MSG server

Regards
Old 01/25/2011, 22:14   #7

elite*gold: 246
#ThreadCleaned

Please stay on topic. If someone says something off-topic, report it and/or don't reply at all. An off-topic response to an off-topic post is still off-topic and will be followed with a warning/infraction. Thanks.

Tags
luckbursts revo