Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Modifying Stars - with msgserver 2.700

Discussion on [HELP] Modifying Stars - with msgserver 2.700 within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Modifying Stars - with msgserver 2.700

i Downloaded REVO database
Added some npcs,some maps,add new pets,a bunch of this and that,i noticed that msgserver 2.700 is chksum-REMOVED
bc it if i was i couldnt change eps from what i got in database,and well i try to mod my pets stars, but for example

i do this

1st i change the star in database-NAVICAT
2nd i load up EudStarChanger App
3rd i change the stats a bit
4th i save entrys-i click for a new chksum rateing

but if i relog it only goes up a bit,let say its 40*,if i try to make it like 400* it comes out like 120* and if i comepose it goes back to orignal star b4 which was 40*

So i was gonna see if anyone knew how to make it work maybe and i have try the manniquin chksum-less manniquin sever,does the same thing

Any Ideas how to fix?
Old 09/18/2010, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 5
you have to modify the growth rates.
Old 09/18/2010, 17:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
where is that located, cq_eudemons,cq_grade???

EDIT:Foudn ti in Cq_eudemons

somewhat liek phy_growth rate but i chaneg that to 65k and i redid star lvl i wanted and it whent from 140 - 370*

RE-EDIT: ok,ive edit it to like 65001 Growth rate and it stays at 370*,but ihavent try to compose