Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Helpful] New token exchange event

Discussion on [Helpful] New token exchange event within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Helpful] New token exchange event

Here i am going to give the event that I have maid with the REVO data base files. I have explained everything in the script as well what you need to edit in the files. As for the action ids and for the item ids that you have to give the npc and the one that it gives for the prize. An if you are using the clients that was released for this data base then all you need to do is go to the ani file and add the id in the ItemMinIcon,then take the special token id in the itemtype in data base and pick a dds file in the ItemMinIcon an use that to put for the dds file in the ItemMinIcon.ani and the MapItemIcon.ani. Sorry I am trying to explain the best i can. But here is the sql for it below.

If you have any questions or need help with this please leave me a private message or as long as you do not spam this post you can leave it here and leave me your email address and i will email you what to do.

Thanks,
Death Gods Gamming

P.S. The Item Id For the 27k eps is 743086. Or you can use my release of the custom ep cards and add your own ep cards where you need to edit the item that it gives. When you click on the prize. If you want to see a example with it working just log onto Death Gods. I will post some screen shots after I get home from work.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/14/2010, 08:43   #2

Will be helpful to the people who don't know how to do these things.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2010, 08:47   #3

elite*gold: 5
nice, added to the all things guide.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2010, 11:27   #4

nice one dude ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2010, 14:20   #5

elite*gold: 246
SQL rewritten for performance and ending comment added:
Old 09/14/2010, 18:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
SQL rewritten for performance and ending comment added:
You forgot the commas on the cq_action queries. It should look something like thig

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2010, 18:56   #7

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
You forgot the commas on the cq_action queries. It should look something like thig
Thanks for that. I must have been pressing "Find Next" instead of "Replace" when I went through that section.
#Fixed