Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] VIP WAGE

Discussion on [HELP] VIP WAGE within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] VIP WAGE

Where i can change to vips only can get the wage daily on the main char? dont get it on mannequins?

Tanks
Old 09/05/2010, 03:07   #2

elite*gold: 246
found via the
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]My TQBABY pay only the first WAGE VIP
06/20/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I get the code of pfj511 in this topic: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/110993-achieve-proffesion-change-online-vip-wage -obtain.html and my TQBABY, pay only the first WAGE VIP, then that 24hs, the TQBABY bug, and dont pay the WAGE VIP more. This is to all palyers. Each player, only get the first WAGE VIP, and 24hs then, the TQBABY stop in this lines: http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/12/47/38/42/64740510 .jpg Please, some can help me in this ?
achieve the proffesion change online and VIP wage obtain
06/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
now you can use this action script achieving the Profession change online and VIP wage obtain ! 1.you can change you role's Profession in the game (only need talk to the TQbaby ,choose the new Profession whatever you like,and you also can change your Profession to Paladin , a very mystery Profession) 2.you can obtain you vip wage from this NPC ,only need modify the vip number in account db account table VIP column number (0-7),one vip player only can obtain him wage one time a day ! ...