Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Adding new items to Shopping mall

Discussion on [HELP] Adding new items to Shopping mall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [HELP] Adding new items to Shopping mall

Well :/ I tryed Makeing MY shopping mall better i added The Exp ball pack B,C and A And some other casuals. what happened was i logg in after editing my Shop.DAT and ItemType Useing Editing tools From Revo And then i logg in and some a invisable Some show but i cannot buy :S please can some boddy help me PLEASE!!! lmao not many people help me on here just 1 person to accualy help me thank you !!
Old 08/29/2010, 03:11   #2

add your item id in cq_goods too.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/29/2010, 04:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by speederbodo123 View Post
add your item id in cq_goods too.
Ermm can u add me to msn and show me im kinda new to this ? it would help ?
Old 08/29/2010, 05:45   #4

you have edited client side but you forgot server side. also not just cq_goods did you add them to cq_itemtype to? set prices then you add them to cq_goods
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/29/2010, 06:56   #5

Ok, Now ihave a probelm i've just Updated my Mannquin To new mets i've got ummmm CelestialLady and Dark Lady and Either will summon It look alright but soon as i like summon they do not work :S Please some one help ?
Old 08/29/2010, 08:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizTenshi View Post
you have edited client side but you forgot server side. also not just cq_goods did you add them to cq_itemtype to? set prices then you add them to cq_goods
he want to add expballpack.thats mean all db got this pack.no need to add to itemtype or blah2.just have to add at shop.dat and cq_goods.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/29/2010, 08:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by speederbodo123 View Post
he want to add expballpack.thats mean all db got this pack.no need to add to itemtype or blah2.just have to add at shop.dat and cq_goods.
yeah read my next problem and can u help me i cant summon the newpet i ust added :/ im off to bed now so if u can help me leave me a msg thx !
Old 08/29/2010, 08:28   #8

cant understand lol.can u type properly?im Malaysian.english is my 3rd language.so little hard to understand.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2010, 10:36   #9

well when you do the pets you have to make sure that you have all the ids for the pets in the itemtype.dat and the cq_itemtype.
An you have to make sure that you have it all right or they want work. It took me a little bit of time to add pets to a server.
Also make sure all your files are in clientside. I no that they give all the files you have to edit in the release on here. So just copy and paste the client side files to your client. The hardest part is the itemtype.dat
But if you dont get it working i can see if i have a old itemtype.dat and give it to you so you can see how they should look.
Old 08/29/2010, 11:14   #10

lol.client side got some files cant copy and paste.must add id yourself.add id in itemtype is 1 of easier part to add new pet or item.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2010, 11:19   #11

Well the ini and the ani file you can copy and paste i do it with just about everything and as far as the c3 files and data file you can just put them in as the folder. It will put all the files that are in them in the c3 and data folder that is in the client. So dont no y you are saying you cant copy and paste the ini and ani addin files that are in the release's with the pets.
Old 08/29/2010, 21:34   #12

Ok let me type properly, Ermm. I Need to add the pets into my Shopping mall Everything looks fine, But I just cant summon them :/ I added to the Itemtype.Dat useing a Acme release Where you load the file and you can add new items in there, Much easyer. But when i log in i buy the pets out of my shopping mall i hatch it then i try to summon it. Does not summon, Im useing the mannequin Database. So if any one knows the Right answer. Tell me. Maybe it is the DB im useing ???

Tags
add to shopping mall