Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Chinese Forum .

Discussion on New Chinese Forum . within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Chinese Forum .

Lately while messing around and looking for Site Templates, i found this Froum..
Its the soruce of all Databases, Tools, Templates of 4fcom or any other site, i thought i can share it here so enjoy it.

Here is the Link :

-You Need to Register to Show Forum.
-Suggest to use Google Website Translator.

PS: Anyone finds a tool or an editor that is easy to use or he knows how to use it share it here stuff like that would save hours of work

Thank you,
Old 08/23/2010, 00:11   #2

well... I am right now trying to get a database of the last constellation... So my friend went and signed me up for a username... He put "I love *****" now not only do I have to do the daily reply but also the reply on the forum and my name is going to show up...
Old 08/23/2010, 00:13   #3

okay i cant understand a word . ur lang is messed up
Old 08/23/2010, 00:17   #4

thats hilarious, I cant believe you think my language is messed up... I am getting a pet right now...

EDIT: if there are any pets here that you guys do not have, ill be glad to share them, just say the number and i will rar up the files for you guys.
Old 08/23/2010, 02:02   #5

He put "I love *****" now not only do I have to do the daily reply but also the reply on the forum and my name that doing to show up... what do you mean with dat..

if you cant reg or something add me on msn if you got problems with the froums,,
Old 08/23/2010, 02:08   #6

I was just trying to make small talk dude. My friend registered me. I got in and am looking around now, thank you.
Old 08/23/2010, 02:26   #7

you will find 3 icons looks like its for eo those are the sections of eo .
Editors, Tools, Databases,
Old 08/23/2010, 02:30   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
if i were you two i would just release stuff, however if an infulx of pet releases start happening i may have to ask for a subsection...lol
Old 08/23/2010, 03:05   #9

i wont be active for a long time i cant keep the topic up to date i would like to add on that i suggest NOT TO Use those dbs as your main db i mean dont waste your time in translating them, it takes ages and its so boring i believe.
those dbs are useful only when you are going to take off its Casuals,Pets,Maps files,Skills.
Old 08/23/2010, 12:04   #10

hint : register b4 u can download
Old 08/23/2010, 19:29   #11

elite*gold: 20
also is a download site for chinees databases of eo
Thanks
1 User