Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding pets to shoppingmall

Discussion on Adding pets to shoppingmall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Adding pets to shoppingmall

i dont know how add pets into the mall.. plz help.
Old 08/21/2010, 09:25   #2

you need the shop.dat editor by funhacker
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/23/2010, 03:26   #3

ok thxs
Old 08/23/2010, 04:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBGY8200 View Post
ok thxs
Naturally there is a button for that and it not only tells the user that posted that their post was useful it also shows other users that the thanked user has been helpful and has some helpful posts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with adding pets.
11/24/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hey everyone every pet ive added i always get the same exact problem. http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad24/GeorgeDer rick/problem.jpg the problem is i cant summon it cause loyalty is to low and i checked in client debug and it gives this error: Get PetType(1071630) Describe Error -- Wed Jul 14 22:45:06 2010
[GUIDE]Adding Items to ShoppingMall
08/31/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 53 Replies
Well People have been asking me to post a guide on how to do this. thin there was already a guide for this but I searched everywhere and couldn't find one. So here's mine. Ok you are going to need an itemtype decryptor. I attached mine to the bottom of the post. Ok now this is how you use it. You're going to make a new text file called itemtype.txt. (Really it doesn't matter what you name it as long as you can remember what/where it is. You open it up and in the first line put the...
Adding Pets Query
05/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Ok So I Know This Is Me Being Lazy In A Way And Maybe Asking A Bit Much But What I Got To Lose Lol? Can Some 1 Make A Guide Of Just The Db Query And Actions And With What Needs To Be Put In And Changed EveryTime You Wanna Add A Pet? Cq_Action Is Whats Really Gettin Me COnfused I have Tried
[HELP] adding new pets
02/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hi guyz i need someone who can work with me to add new pets on my server and for sure he will get PM for that , but he should know how to add them perfectly , with good compose rates , not insane or too low , just as other pets , and know how to add their skills if u would like to apply for this , plz PM me don't post here -CLOSED- please guyz don't POST only PM me
[Help] Adding pets
02/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
ok i have a problem with my new pets. i had the new pets on but the problem is that i cant buy them at shoping mall and cant get it to appear to invent. if u ise awarditem the egg directly goes to the egg bag. What should i go to add those new pets? and where do i add in them? cq_grade or etc? pls help tnx...