Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Loterry can join Infility Times, how 2 resolv?

Discussion on [HELP] Loterry can join Infility Times, how 2 resolv? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Loterry can join Infility Times, how 2 resolv?

Hello Guys, i have one problem in my server, all players are joining at loterry infinity times in one day, i need change it for 20 times or 10 times. Where i can change it?

Tanks 2 it.
Old 08/21/2010, 02:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Click xsearch, select advanced options, type LOTTERY in the keyword box, select Eudemons in the forums to search, hit enter

Nice list of options, 3 down on the list was the one below-

The search function really does work!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to win loterry items
02/03/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
way to win lotery items How to Win Lottery items? it's not a hack and it's not a bot it's just small Expoilts i know it from my Brother to get good items from Lottery(Elite 1 soc-items +8..etc) Steps:- 1-get 27 Cps ...:::lol:::... 2-play and do what u want 3-when u find names of char found good items for long times at the same 4-get quickly at Lottery and choose the RedBox at the second row at the left 5- Good luck
Help with loterry plz !
12/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi all am gonna try going loto my first time with the db i just found so is it possible to get 2 sok items like ring.boots e.tc and btw i heard the box's are diferrent colours so any can gimme a tip plz ty ^^
Best CO loterry box
07/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
Hi, to all ppl there can any one help me to choose what the best CO lottery box that can give good stuff... plss send me a picture.... of that box!!!ty all hope u help me...