Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FUNNY and pathetic :(] How pserver owners work now...

Discussion on [FUNNY and pathetic :(] How pserver owners work now... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
[FUNNY and pathetic :(] How pserver owners work now...

1) Deadpool sorry but I dont see this thread as out of rules so dont comment as it is... -.-

2) zspider - if you dont wish to be visible by me as enemy then change your way of working ...

And now to the point.

Since some time I was posting simple info that someone used sth from Demons Online client (meaning made/edited created by DO) and I was angry...

Lasty I was checking sometimes what is going on here and noticed all posted here SS from WarofDemons server (by zspider)... I thought that names some pets/mounts and casual edits doesnt mean soo lots ... but then I got some info that whats inside there was seen on DO -.-...

I did this, I was forced to download your client and start checking ...

and here we go:

-> all suits that was originally made/edited etc by DO are inside warof demons usage (99% at least of them! its not 1 or 2 suits ... its over 50 at least!)... and 1 or 2 others????? wow really original
-> all edits under mounts (example as my own hand dragons edits, other stages of mounts...) and new made by DO mounts (conquerhorse-wish to be proved? compare his client with DO ... and no one will say it wasnt DO who did this work!) are taken directly from DO!!!!
-> I go deeper... checked files like armor.ini, itemtype.dat, monster.dat etc etc ... AND those were taken exactly as was created by me !!!!!!!!! Even you were so lazy to delete my own comments !!! COMMON!!!!! :/
-> I checked then again your SS you made ... and was reaaaaly funny seeing even that you ripping same faces under NPCs that I am putting under DO ...
when I added new NPC, 2 days later you added as well (doing something else) but with lookface taken directly from DO .... Man do you even have possibility to think out about something else??? I had to modify half of cronus after your ripping to be not comparable with you!!!
-> old case - originally made by DO names of pets/mounts....etc - ripped in whole range...

I guess could add more similar big points to state my opinion about this...
Honestly I see here other servers (example FR) fight for simple rules being ripped from their web ... but this ... this zspider what you did is CRIME!!!

I will tell you this here directly... Besides I know that you have skills ... I see you using them in totally wrong way ... totally... if you will go this way I promise I will not forgive you this...

WarofDemons = so deep total ripper???

WoD is it your plan to make your server famous by ripping other servers step by step??? So now DO is the server to based on ... not official one?????

EVERYONE I wish to ask for word here ... Do you all really think this is right, honest between all eo pserver owners??? Is it?
owner of Acme, FR, Ace, Heroes(old Candy), Paraiba etc etc ... do you aware that this way soon you can see all your own hand works being ripped in similar way? Will you then stand and watch this in peace???

Thank you for reading and hope this time I wont be attacked (like I was mostly for fighting for own rights)...
I am sure I have many things that I can share here still but I with total honest wont see any reason to do so if I will be digged up by others to whom this forum use ...

P.S. this time sorry for mistakes in words and bad language ... yes its not my first language and I dont know how to write slowly in those times ...

Regards
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/20/2010, 21:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Someone famous once said ''Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery''

I am not saying that i agree with someone directly ripping stuff from ''A'' and using it at ''B''. In fact if i had worked as hard as you obviously do to make a quality pserver, i too would be {EDITED OUT}.

As a point of fact, anything i find on this site, releases or whatever, i make the effort to modify it, and only after asking permission to use said item.
Never would i claim it as 'MINE' or 'MY WORK''. Credit is always given to the original 'designer', and it should be the case with other server owners.

Just my opinion, and its not always right, but its how i work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2010, 22:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
how do you figure this would not be classified as out of the rules. This would be considered starting drama. How many times have i told you if you have an issue TAKE IT TO THIER FORUMS do not bring the **** here.

you are always complaining how someone "stole" this or that from you. What part of not one thing on your server is rightfully yours? Seriously. We steal the **** from TQ. The only thing you can even remotely claim as yours is the concepts of the quests. Did you make the monsters...no you cant say you did. Did you make the NPC's.. nope cant say you did there either. Did you make the maps.. That would be a big no you didnt. So with you not making any of that how can you claim someone is stealing everything from you. I mean seriously.

Now the custom outfits, yeah i can somewhat see that complaint. But the rest of the garbage you are continously complaining about you have no right to complain. When you start making the maps, monsters, characters, pets 100% from scratch then you can complain. Untill then deal with it.

This is something that every server owner has to deal with. 99% of them just look at it as another server trying to imatate them because they are **** good at what they have. So my advice to you is to suck it up, take it as a compliment, and stop making these posts. Lately everytime you post is to cause drama and that is NOT allowed. You should be happy i dont infract you for this because i warned you once before. If you dont like how things work here please feel free to write a complaint about me. Make sure you include lots of proof...because i know i will.

@zspider - if you seriously are just ripping **** from his server, just stop. It seems as a server owner he has issues with it and to be honest i dont feel like dealing with it. Its not hard to make your own outfits and such. Honestly just stop so the rest of us dont have to hear about it.

This topic is going to stay open untill zspider responds since i feel everyone has a right to defend themselves.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/20/2010, 23:04   #4

heh I knew you will take it this way deadpool ...

I can sadly say ... hypocrite .... (will I be ban for calling things in real names?)

if this is something I should put on his forum -- bahahhahaa .... funny really funny - but how I could except better idea lol :/

Quote:
(You should be happy i dont infract you for this because i warned you once before.)
thank you my master -.-

you say
Quote:
"you are always complaining how someone "stole" this or that from you."
well its all time same story about same thing ...

and my point is always same ... this is Pserver section - it is about private servers development, sharing ideas, sharing opinions - ISNT IT????

this is my opinion --- about server that building reputation ripping other server ...

subject and content is clear ... this is my suggestion and this is my opinion and here I rise everyone to check this on own eyes ... or well if they dont care that someday lots of their work will be ripped just like that then there is no point on anything ... isnt it???

---
clearly that is why I know this thread isnt out of rule, it brings pretty important information to whole development section!!!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2010, 23:15   #5

if your going to "post information" then do it in such a way that it does NOT cause drama, and lately thats all you do soulerman is cause drama. This does not bring any "important" information to the devlopement section. This is just you bringing "oh so and so stole this" how is that important. Any real server owner knows that people are going to steal stuff, its a fact of the game. What do they do? The suck it up and they move on and continue to do what they do to improve thier server. Do you hear FR, ACME, PR, or any of them complaining about server that have stolen thier "NPC's". Seriously grow up soulerman. And if you want to post information make sure its information not you whining about something that happens to everyone one of us and that we cant change.

P.S. if i was a hypocrite you would of already been banned for starting drama a while back because i have had numerous complaints about you. THis is the first time you have been infracted for your mouth.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/20/2010, 23:31   #6

actually deadpool yes ... yes it happened and they did... ... thats why I called you as I called -.- and if you were not as I called you then you would just simply let to release peoples minds instead of arguing here about idiotic things which is "making drama" ...

writing this answer somehow now wondering if will receive another infraction for being honest here ... ???? will I ??

another thing about drama ... this is your point of view - as experienced mentor of this forum ... but for me you make here more drama by answering in this way to my simple notifications about situation... yes I noticed you have this problem deep in *** ... this is visible but you just could stop it and let others to speak up what they think ...

but keep the good work moderator but "EO PServer Hosting" should be change into "DO ripping Pservers"...

but ok .... without making anymore "drama here" ... I will stop my answers here ... but I just only hope others will see and will be from time to time checking if their work is not being ripped and used by others own ...

sorry If I make any kind of war here ... but someone has to have ***** to tell what is going on... and sadly sadly ... for saying true you are being attacked + infracted and taken as the one who is bad :/ sad sad

for me I said all what I wanted ... and I wont comment anymore at all here whatever will be said ...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/20/2010, 23:38   #7

Soulerman you are truely clueless. If you think that is why you were infracted maybe you should read you post from the start. You were infracted for insulting staff. THAT is why you were infracted. You are not standing up for anything other than your own selfish needs.

did you insult me in your last post..no you did not so why would you recieve an infraction. You seriously need to read ALL of the rules of the forum, rather than just parts of them or try to twist them to suite your needs. But you know what lets do one better. Lets let the real server owners state thier opnion on how you are approaching this problem you have shall we. Lets see if they all share your views. And by real server owners i mean those servers who have been opened over 6 months. (no offense to the other server owners)

Now you can take your little "DeadPool is making me look to be the bad guy pitty me" **** and shove it somewhere.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2010, 23:41   #8

if we are going to talk about steal, what NetDragon Websoft Inc gone say? we even steal there profit, true a pserver....

however soulerman, you should make the diffrends by the systems/quests you add, that is server side and not that easy to steal

ps, deadpool, over 6 months it also counts if its now no longer?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/20/2010, 23:44   #9

exactly magewarrior thanks for bringing that point up. If anyone should be ****** it should be Net Dragon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2010, 23:51   #10

deadpool i feels same opinion as soulermen coz only the real owner know what he got and he can detected if someone copy his works....but anyways maybe this way is not suitable to show it and please hope this problems could solve smoothly
Old 08/20/2010, 23:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedOne View Post
deadpool i feels same opinion as soulermen coz only the real owner know what he got and he can detected if someone copy his works....but anyways maybe this way is not suitable to show it and please hope this problems could solve smoothly
Thats fine and dandy, But first and foremost you should go to THIER forums and contact them rather than writing multiple posts complaining about it. Every server owner goes though this. But as i said the only things we can claim as our own are the custom attires, and quests that we devlope ourselfs.

We cant claim the NPC's Monsters, Maps or anything like that are ours because lets face it they aint. Now the scripts we use to fix existing issues that we create such as the EXP fix and the Attacking While Riding.. Yeah if those get stolen then yes you have the right to be ticked. If soulermans website got ripped and then claimed as someone elses...then yeah he can get ticked since he did the work for that himself...(i assume). But him crying because of the NPC's and Monsters he has no right to do since they were never ours in the first place. I did agree that he should be upset about the attires but there are better ways to go about it. That and insulting staff dont help his case any either

Lets Break It Down.

Client - NetDragons (however making a custom skin yeah you can get upset about)
Coding - Net Dragons
Quests - Custom Quests you can get Ticked about, you put the work into it
NPC's - Net Dragons
Monsters - Net Dragons
Maps - Net Dragons
Attires - Unless custom then Net Dragons
Bug Fixes - Ours

See the point. None of us have a legit reason to complain about anything other than the custom quests and attires.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 00:12   #12

look i understand you being all pissy and all but seriously dude chill out. EVERY pserver cant claim ****, on the files,items monsters, pets, maps npcs its all LEGALLY TQ DIGITAL unless you designed the npc unless you designed the pets, monsters, maps, items ect.. to be honest you should feel flattered someone NEEDS TO USE YOUR STUFF. just brush it off and move on. it sucks someone would take what a person works hard on but chill out

btw dont trash talk deadpool im serious here, hes one and honestly the most sweetest, coolest and most honest person i've meet. i'm being nice to you here, so listen well don't trash talk deadpool he has been nothing but fair and nice to you i am a ***** and i will admit it to all i do not care. i would have banned your *** the first time you started drama so count your blessings lol.

now on the comment you said about louise32 getting mad about as your words put it " simple rules copy" that is one of the few and only things we can really claim as OURS! our rules and simple things as those. so yea she had the rights to be annoyed and ****** but even then she told the person you stole it at least fix the typos simple things and she let it go! did you still see her ****** and ranting all over the forums? no is she yelling? no she took it like a real lady with strive. so should you.

anyways that's enough of my freaken wall of text lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2010, 00:12   #13

Ok i am going to add my 2 cents worth here.

@ Soulerman, I can completely understand where you are coming from regarding your attires I was mad to say the least when some idiot released almost 30 of FR's personal attires on here, and for that I can understand you going off on one.
However the npc's and monsters are available to all people who "know" where to look and how to add. so really for those you cant really say that someone stole them from you when he/she could have got them the same way you did ( not likely ) but you see my point.

And really the only people we can give credit to for those are TQ themselves, we ALL steal stuff, no MOST of us dont steal from other p servers but unfortunately not all p server owners give a flying **** about who they steal from or what they steal.

@ DEADPOOL as always I appreciate your managing these forums
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2010, 01:39   #14

You know, soulrman to be honest you are right and i understand exactly what your trying to say.

to sum this up, the people who have been around while older servers and such have not only revolutionized but we have created the hell that is today. now basically we owners are aggrivated because these servers are popping up like mad, and they are just taking what we work very hard to make. One or two is one thing. 30-40 or MORE is just way out of whack and i think that we need to find a way thats safe and legal to help control or maybe better educate people and owners so that we can get them to understand the facts of what and why and all the other such and such.

now flame me if you want but to be honest i look and i have 10's 20's 30's maybe even 40's of people that ask me for help regularly on EO. It's great and all but you know they're is a limit to help and just pure inexperience.

BOTTOM LINE - If you are not experienced DO NOT run a server.

Also, im voicing my opinion. I've worked with EPVP EO Servers for 4 years now. my profile says it member since 2007 April. I am personally sickened and saddened by the state we have brought epvp to. It's not the unexperienced fault. It's the peoples fault such as us who release the bare minimum of our stuff and we have no organization to search for what we need.

Now if we could set up a page with organized links or maybe organized guides in very high detail of everything you need to do everything that these users are stealing.. it might help us eliminate or fix this issue.

I see this problem large because we need to remove the threat of this. Users are stealing because they see it is easy. If we can get the visual view of this work to be easy to the owners or users then they can not steal our stuff and make they're own. Now this method is surely not good and has many holes. BUT it's the only one i can see possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 02:20   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post

BOTTOM LINE - If you are not experienced DO NOT run a server.

I agree with that 100%. I also agree that we should release more things. The fourms could use more orginization however my hands are kinda tied on that one. I have asked for a couple of sub sections to be made to oranize it a bit more but meh.

There is no reason to flame you to be honest. You stated your opnion in such a way that it was niether insulting or rude. My biggest complaint is that he is claiming of the NPCs and Monsters. If you noticed i agreed he had the right to be upset with the casuals. That i dont deny. Out of his whole little rant the points he listed he had 1 valid reason to be upset.

Yes we get fusterated when people take the lazy way and copy our stuff. Yes we dont think its fair (because its really not despite what i say) however we steal most of it ourself and we really cant complain
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread