Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] help me set my server up on VPS

Discussion on [REQUEST] help me set my server up on VPS within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] need tips on how to set up a VPS server

im looking for some one to help me set my server up on the VPS i have because every time i try it fails to even run i have tried many times so im asking for some one with more Experiance in setting up VPS servers to help my i beg you contact me at or my skype
[GM]DemiGod[PM] a staff spot will be awarded for help if you want it that is XD and credit with a big thanks will be posted on server site thanks
Old 08/20/2010, 01:06   #2

Find the ip of the server you are on in the files, change it to the vps ip, and thats about it. So i am told.
Old 08/20/2010, 04:50   #3

deadmaker999 dont give your vps access to anyone ^^
Old 08/20/2010, 05:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Devil] View Post
deadmaker999 dont give your vps access to anyone ^^
GOT TO AGREE WITH THAT ADVICE!!
Old 08/20/2010, 07:37   #5

The VPS is linux, the server files are win32, google virtual machines, enuf said.

(Basic Explanation before I get flamed: If the config files point to the VPS, the server has to be running on that VPS, to get a win32 application to run on linux you have to have a windows virtual machine. Or you could socket straight through the VPS which is just adding one more point to reach [if not more] before you get to the server increasing latency. Seeing as serenity isn't even released yet and doesnt even have a big player base, just run from your computer ok?)