Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Pet Changing Type

Discussion on [HELP] Pet Changing Type within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Pet Changing Type

I have one problem in my Server, i am using the DB of RevolutionEO and when the players make mounts and anothers pets, when the pet get 25*+, it change the type, Ex.: One Mount change to a Neil, someone can help me find it ?

Tanks
Old 08/18/2010, 05:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
It changes only when you give it the thunder juice , go there you will find a fix for it
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] type 531
11/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hello, i know this maybe is a noob question but i TOTAL forgot how to change it .. (if i even know it before lol) its about the XO boxes (19*) become's a 30* ?! :confused: i checked Cq_action and i get this 4600650 4600651 4600653 508 0 1 0 53 4600651 4600652 0 531 0
i need NPC type
05/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
i wanna Npc type i want make in my server like santa npc and Christmas tree somthing like that npcs
what type
04/02/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
anyone have idea for great pvp/pk/tw build for WR ? what build is better for u Fist WR Str min for leather / agi min. for fist and give all in CON = Good tank vs mg / ep / wf , not bad dodge for mele and much hp / cri or Sword WR str for Heavy armor"90lvl uniq so 240 +/- , dex to swords and all in CON last skill Sword can own all mages in one hit and remember i buy slow swords green , it have nice dmg ;) i do it sure in 95 + lvl
Need item type and token type boot
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi All programers and makers of boots, Great job. Could some one make item and token type boot for patch 5118. Please
New type of bot
12/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I don't think anyones come up with the bot yet, but here goes. Anyone want to make a bot for tg. It logs back in after it disconnects and puts your character back to the spot in tg you want it to. Then there can be a bunch of settings like scatter up scatter down, night devil glitch, water elf glitch. All kinds of good stuff like that.... if theres a bot already like this im sorry for posting and could i get a link to it