Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Web Designer

Discussion on Looking for Web Designer within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Looking for Web Designer

I am looking for someone to make me a website. I am currently using one released on these forums but as my server is growing I feel it is time to get a unique website (and one that works 24/7).

Requirements: Pretty much the standard stuff..

-Top Players/Demons/Eps
-Register Page
-ChatBox
-Gallery
-Donation Page
-Download Page
-Vote Page
-Players Online

I am willing to pay someone to do this. Price is negotiable, please contact me on here or MSN for more information.
Old 08/14/2010, 02:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Manly hit me up on MsN and you and i can talk about a few things, i may be able to save you a bit of cash bud
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2010, 06:22   #3

I can design you a website, not expensive. Depends if you want flash animation, regular with just text a nice design about EO or anything else. You can message me on MSN and i will design you one. I created around 4 websites along with a friend, and i got alot of experience, if you need any help ill help you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2010, 19:29   #4

It is actual rather easy to make a website i would just use a template from here or go to one of the free web designing sites on the net to do it. It would save you some money and you will get the experience your self
But we know DEADPOOL can make websites. It would be just a little better if you tired to do it. But if he cant get it running you can email me at .
But I am sure that DEADPOOL will get it the way you want
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2010, 20:30   #5

Add me on msn .
Old 08/15/2010, 22:29   #6

Thanks for all the replies guys I have found someone now
Old 08/16/2010, 00:03   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
thanks for the vote of confidence Death, I have been thinking of maybe talkin to the higher ups about making a subsection on the EO section for websites and such or maybe get 2 or 3 of us tother who know how to code or GFX and work something out, Sorry to hijack your thread manly...lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2010, 04:18   #8

I make them nice. You cant get anything like it. If you want to see a pre made one, message me on MSN.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
buying, chatbox, create, ranking, website